Oob vs SSJ3 Goku

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku from when he fought SBV1 and Oob from when he fought SBV2. How superior to Goku is Oob? Baby says he was only testing his powers out, so he was essentially toying. Then he taunted Oob when he realized how shitty his full power was.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
From Galu's pathetic ass rematch with Baby just minutes after Oob lost he seems to be treated like a bigger joke, so I'd say base Oob somehow surpassed SSJ3 Goku here :eek:mg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yes, but you could also say Baby increased his effort level vs Goku. He was toying initially vs Oob and it made Oob look good. During the beam blast he turned on the jets and obliterated Oob's blast with ease.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Baby was knocked back enough to worry his servants against base Oob while he didn't even feel SSJ3 Goku's punch so I doubt it. Could just be GT's toei faggotry, but while both were schooled Goku seems to have been fucked moreso.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ja, but he directly said after that he let himself get hit by that attack.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I doubt he'd have gotten hit by SSJ3 Goku who can't even damage him with a head on punch unless he willed it, so that's a moot point. Plus Baby actually said (upon rewatching that cancer fight :ladd ) that he had been enjoying his fight with Oob while he was at best annoyed with Galu, so yeah Oob > SSj3 half pint

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Lol when Baby is about to use Revenge Death Ball on Oob.

"This is smaller than the one I used when I defeated Goku, but it will be enough for the likes of you."

:troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He secretly means "My homosexual boner lusts after shirtless base Goku more, so he gets the bigger D" :troll :ladd

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Also more reason to think Baby was holding back on Oob - Super Oob immediately thinks he can beat Baby when he formed. This is false.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He's clearly holding back even against Majin Oob at first imo since he says something like playtime's over now in their later struggle, but he's got to be exerting more power in his second transformed form than when he easily raped Goku in his first 2 forms. Plus Goku's power was apparently unchanged in both his fights with Baby pre-SSJ4.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Something that raised an interesting question for me - Why is SBV2 even stronger than SBV1? The ki he used during the second transformation went directly to the Revenge Death Ball and not himself. Also there were no statements on his ki rising.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He can use the Freeza-ripoff attack at will after he took energy from everybody on Earth, so I assume he's just stronger because. Not that anything needs to make much sense in Toeiverse.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Meh

@Kamikaze Pyro what do you think?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Also on that note why is it that Vegeta's original clothes ripped off when Baby went into his second form absorbing everyone's power, but then they're magically back after he leaves Vegeta's body? Are clothes just instantly restored every time one detransforms in GT?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Doesn't it happen with SSJ4 too? Clothes are magical.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Just to prevent anyone other than 9 year old GT galu from being naked in the show :ladd :ladd

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Simple. The attack Baby used on Goku was unnecessarily large, so he toned it down for Oob, even though Oob is stronger than Goku.

Episode 29
Time: 19m25s
Context: After Vegeta's attack seemingly wipes out Goku
Gohan: "Just as one would expect from Baby-sama's strongest form... After that, there can be no mistake that Dad is dead..."
Note: In the dub, Gohan doesn't mention Baby's strength at all, and he questions if Goku is dead rather than being sure of it.

SVB2 > SVB1

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
SupremeCancer said:
Something that raised an interesting question for me - Why is SBV2 even stronger than SBV1? The ki he used during the second transformation went directly to the Revenge Death Ball and not himself. Also there were no statements on his ki rising.
Sounds like Jedi Trunks to me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The fuck cause him to even transform then? It seemed as though all of the ki that was sent to him the second time only went towards the Revenge Death Ball.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He can use it without the need to gather energy and all that from his usages on SSJ4 Goku like I said. There's that.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.