Pakl asking Takao Koyama

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Prepare yourself

20200705_194314.jpg

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I had a brief conversation with Takao Koyama and he seems to be really a Broli fanboy..

20200705_194314.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-192951.jpg

Screenshot_20200706-140819.jpg

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Merged all these topics since they're basically the same thing.

I appreciate the effort put into this joke, but remember to keep things like this to the spam section.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Merged all these topics since they're basically the same thing.

I appreciate the effort put into this joke, but remember to keep things like this to the spam section.

Why is that a joke?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I was certain this had to be a joke thread given your obsession with Broly topics, but after a quick search, it seems that's indeed Koyama's Facebook account. I apologise for that and will move the thread back. Still, try and keep these logs to just one topic.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
I was certain this had to be a joke thread given your obsession with Broly topics, but after a quick search, it seems that's indeed Koyama's Facebook account. I apologise for that and will move the thread back. Still, try and keep these logs to just one topic.

I made another thread because I did not realize you moved it to the spam section and thought it got deleted. And I am not obsessed with Broli :roll:

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
I made another thread because I did not realize you moved it to the spam section and thought it got deleted.
You made two of the same type of thread in succession to each other today though rather than just one thread.

And I am not obsessed with Broli :roll:
> Most topics consist of something to do with Broly
> Signature is entirely to do with Broly, linking to an essay on him.
> Calls anyone who says Broly > Perfect Cell "noobs" and other variants and acts as though his interpretation of Movie 8 is the only answer.
> Goes out of his way to ask the director of the films specifically about Broly's strength.
> Apparently not obsessed with Broly.

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. :giraffe

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Pakl said:
I made another thread because I did not realize you moved it to the spam section and thought it got deleted.
You made two of the same type of thread in succession to each other today though rather than just one thread.

And I am not obsessed with Broli :roll:
> Most topics consist of something to do with Broly
> Signature is entirely to do with Broly, linking to an essay on him.
> Calls anyone who says Broly > Perfect Cell "noobs" and other variants and acts as though his interpretation of Movie 8 is the only answer.
> Goes out of his way to ask the director of the films specifically about Broly's strength.
> Apparently not obsessed with Broly.

Yeah, sure. Whatever you say. :giraffe

I made another thread because I could not find the first one because you moved it. You can see I made a second thread after you moved the first one.

Everything you mentioned was in the past. I no longer even debate. Also nothing I say is my interpretation. It's what shown in the series.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Pakl said:
I made another thread because I could not find the first one because you moved it. You can see I made a second thread after you moved the first one.
That wasn't my point. My point was that you made another thread along with the replacement thread rather than having those two in one thread.

Also nothing I say is my interpretation. It's what shown in the series.
The series never shows whatever that mid-Rosat theory is you go by nor references it in official material, thus it's an interpretation and not a fact.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
So your mid rosat theory just disintegrated :ha

:facepalm2

I never said they are mid rosat. You are seriously a close minded dude who never even tried to understand the points I noted.

Also how does that disintegrate what I say? He basically just said he could not compare them because when he made Broli, Cell (probably referring talking about the Cell Games) did not exist yet and Broli was the strongest at THAT time. He basically indirectly admits (without noticing) that Broli can't be as strong as Cell but later says Broli is the strongest. He has a double personallity between the reallity and his fanboyism.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why not ask him to confirm your theory then?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Ultimate Cell said:
Im surprised Koyama even had a facebook.
Most people with a presence in the entertainment industry have at least some form of social media (though Twitter tends to be the more common choice), so it's not too surprising even considering Koyama's fairly minor role in the industry as a whole.

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Ultimate Cell said:
Im surprised Koyama even had a facebook.
Most people with a presence in the entertainment industry have at least some form of social media (though Twitter tends to be the more common choice), so it's not too surprising even considering Koyama's fairly minor role in the industry as a whole.

So does akira has a facebook as well? :rape1

Future Warrior

Elite
I'd personally advise not to bombard poor production influences with constant questions regarding personal power-scaling fixations (FYI, not specifically speaking of you Pakl). These guys don't give these things as much thought into it as all you jabronis do.

Anyways, if I were to ask him a question I'd ask for Broli's strange hair color alterations in movie 8, and the concept of LSSJ from a story perspective.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.