Recent Chapter Discussion

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Nov 10, 2014
Messages
9,077
Nope. Krillin <<<<<<<< Roshi in terms of fighting skill, because, so this makes sense.
 

Ultimate Cell

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2017
Messages
2,866
I take back everything I said about the Anime's version of Power scaling being worse than the manga. Toyotaro what the fuck? :punk :punk :punk :punk :punk
 

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
6,303
Age
47
This shit is 10/10. Manga ToP >>>>>>>>>> anime ToP confirmed.
 

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
25k
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
32,443
Age
31
What-ever the case I still give Toyotaro the benefit of doubt (though he really doesn't need that from me :troll :troll :troll ), I think he might be able explain it some-way.
 

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
6,303
Age
47
Roshi is so weak that Jiren is struggling to supress himself to a point where he doesn't kill Roshi. :troll
 

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2017
Messages
11,777
Age
9
Dk0_jZnXoAETWob.jpg
 

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
6,303
Age
47
I enjoy how Goku is actually looking on like "are you fucking kidding me, Roshi?!"
 

Latest profile posts

Bolsonaro is the rightful democratically elected president of Brazil
pull up wit the skrrrr
Top