SSJ2s DB Levels

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
oh yeah have literally forgotten we had that discussion weeks ago lol (I think in this thread even).

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Lmao, crosschecked and saw it was in this page even... damn, I'm not well.....

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Added in most of the 22nd Budokai. Still have to read Goku vs Tenshinhan.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Out of curiosity, why do you have Goku getting 8x stronger with Roshi? I always imagined his power ups were getting progressively higher and that it was Karin’s training that made him skyrocket past top human levels.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I generally have Goku getting 3x stronger with Roshi. That always seemed the perfect spot to me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
A couple reasons.

1. I want BoDB Roshi to be as far away from ordinary human level as possible. It just doesn't make sense to me that the invincible martial arts master of Earth would be less than 3x as powerful as Goku at the start of the series. I like to stretch that gap out.

2. Goku and Krillin were in utter disbelief at their abilities in the preliminaries of the 21st. Considering how diligently they had been training, even making significant progress in their training by increasing their weights and so on.. I don't think Krillin would be in such shock over a 3x gain. They should be expecting to be significantly stronger than they were at the start of the series, but their power gains blew their minds. Perhaps not so much Goku, but he was still surprised by his own abilities and knew he had to hold back.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You have Blue at a 1.33x advantage over Kuririn. Not saying it's wrong and I myself think it's good, but how'd you come with this gap?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Blue was hardly putting any effort in to stomp Krillin. Krillin was more or less beaten in two attacks from what we are shown. First he clearly underestimates Blue, but then he says that he will get serious, and Blue still destroys him. Krillin's only attack that landed was due to an after-image, and it amounted to nothing more than cosmetic damage to Blue. I think if Blue was going all out from the start he would have been able to one shot Krillin.

I might lower that a bit though now that you mention it. Didnt realize the gap was that big.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Changed [mention]ahill1[/mention]

What do you think of my 22nd numbers? I don't like how they look right now. How is it possible for Yamcha to equal Krillin when he has WFF 2.0 at his disposal?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
How does your placement for Sgt Metallic and Pirate Robot work? Always say Metallic as Goku’s equal and Pirate more or less where you have Metallic now.

[mention]ahill1[/mention] don’t leave the mang hanging. He wants your help with 22nd numbers :CC

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku continually noted Metallic's toughness for being his strong point. Metallic was strong, but he evidently wasn't quite on Goku's level. Goku also states at the end of the fight that he wasn't going all out yet, so my numbers reflect that. Goku @ Metallic would be more like 80. As for the Pirate Robot, I don't see why he needs to be that impressive. He's implied to be ahead of Krillin, but he never gave Goku any real trouble.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Didn’t Metallic smack Goku around? Sounds like “match level” Goku was below Metallic for me.

You know I’m feeling like making a Part I list as well. Might as well do one after discussing this Metallic stuff.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I personally can't see 23rd Budokai Goku and Piccolo any less than 50,000 if a normal human is 5

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Super Saiyan said:
Changed @ahill1

What do you think of my 22nd numbers? I don't like how they look right now. How is it possible for Yamcha to equal Krillin when he has WFF 2.0 at his disposal?

Yeah, I'd say either the WFF isn't a big amp or Kuririn was taking that into account when saying Yamcha is ~ him. I have problems with this as well.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd have to side with WFF being lower amp as opposed to WFF Yamcha = Krillin. Going to change that now. There really isn't any need for it to be more than a 1.1x boost imo.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
this overall sounds really good to me. dunno what I can nitpick, but to pick on something, wouldn't you say Tenshinhan increased his effort when deflecting Yamcha's KMHMH? they were really confident the KMHMH would do the job and their surprise at Ten avoiding it might imply he upped his abilities somewhat imo.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Maybe, but not necessarily. I think the shock was more-so due to Tenshinhan being able to reverse the KHH. How was he even able to do that anyway, was it a kiai? Either way, Roshi later stated that a KHH of any size would be ineffective against Tenshinhan, so I doubt he'd have to raise his power to deflect Yamcha's measly blast. I've got over a 1.2x gap between Ten and Yamcha when he deflected the KHH which I think is enough.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pretty happy with my 22nd numbers as of now. Reading the Piccolo Daimao arc and will be adding some numbers soon.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
SuperSaiyan2 said:
How was he even able to do that anyway, was it a kiai? 
I don't remember if Ten screamed while doing it, but he seemed to join his hands in a naruto-jutsu style and deflect the attack with it. I think it's possible he concentrated the chi into his hands, making it easier to just reverse the concentrated attack.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.