Super 13's Power

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
OK, this has got to stop. I'm going to clear this shit up, about Movie 7 main-villain Super 13. As most intelligent people know, Super Android 13 is only stronger than Kamicollo, but still way lower than Android 16 or Cell. Yet still some stupid people like to believe that for some reason he's on-par with Cell post-humans or Android 16. :facepalm2 :facepalm2 :facepalm2

I'm here to destroy that argument, since I am a one of the best debaters and everyone knows it.

So shall we start???

OK???

OK!!!

First let's take a look at the release date of the movie:

Movie Timeline

"DragonBall Z: Extreme Battle!! The Three Great Super Saiyan" was revealed on July 11, 1992 between episodes 147 and 148 just before Piccolo fought Android 17... That means the movie was released before Piccolo showed his full power vs Android 17. How can Piccolo in Movie 7 be full-power, when his full-power wasn't even revealed at that point in the anime series? Think about yourself as a viewer of the anime series at the time, wouldn't you be surprised to see something in a movie before you see it in the series? It's very easy to understand, movies can't spoil the series, and if Piccolo showed his full power in the movie, before he showed it in the series, it would do precisely that. See??? Very easy to understand. This is also supported in the movie as Piccolo never takes his weights off, like he did against Android 17, so in the movie Piccolo is not as we know him in the canon series.

Get it through your heads.

image_zpscvgdrch4.jpeg

The Daizenshuu says that the movie takes place after Dr. Gero's death, but before Cell reaches his perfect form... Thank you Captain Obvious, but that's all we need to know if it's after Dr. Gero's death, then it obviously means Piccolo has already fused with Kami like in the series. The movie also implies it by Piccolo's entrance in the movie.

Movie 7 Piccolo

Now that we've established that Piccolo is indeed weaker than his canon counter-part, let's see by just how much. Piccolo is still clearly stronger than the Super-Saiyans in the movie as it's shown. This is very easy to figure-out, since Piccolo never takes his weights off, and in the anime series his last power shown was against Cell (where he also had his weights on), it's easy to conclude that Piccolo's power in the movie is just the power he showed against Cell. In other words weighted Piccolo. So Piccolo in Movie 7 is weaker than even Android 17, and arguably Android 18.

This like I said is supported by the fact that he never takes his weights off in the movie, even against Super 13.

My good friend Pakl even said that Piccolo talks to Android 13, like he does against Cell at Ginger-Town, so it all adds-up.

That is a fact, get it through your heads.

Super 13's power

Now let's look at the main subject of the thread, Super 13. Since I've already shown you that Piccolo is weaker than his canon counter-part, 13's power will depend on him.

Super 13 moved against Piccolo's attack, whilst the Super Saiyan's attacks didn't do anything to him. The Daizenshuu makes it even clearer for us, they say that "He's an artificial human with a adamantine body that doesn't budge at a Super Saiyan's attack.". Notice how they only say Super-Saiyan's attack, instead of Super Namekian Piccolo. Also for those who say that base Vegeta moved 13's head...GTFO! That doesn't matter here, Toei always does stupid things, this is just another one of those, and like I said the Daizenshuu makes it even clearer. If, like the Daizenshuu said he doesn't move against Super-Saiyan's attacks, but moves against base Vegeta's does that mean Base Vegeta > Super Saiyan Vegeta? Ye...No.

So Super 13 moves even against Weighted Piccolo (the Piccolo in the movie), whilst Cell after absorbing humans, tanked Piccolo's ultimate attack (an even stronger Piccolo than Movie 7 Piccolo). So Android 16 > Super 13 is a fact.

Now for the final evidence that will destroy this stupid people's argument:

The Daizenshuu straight-up says Android 16 is stronger Super 13. "The strongest artificial human besides Cell." That is irrefutable. The stupid people that say that Super 13 doesn't count, since he's a fused Android or not Canon...No. The Daizenshu is an encyclopaedia, so it includes everyone. Besides even in the notes by Akira Toriyama for Movie 7, he said that this is No. 13's final form, so it's not a fusion but more of a transformation. It also includes Cell, and he can become perfect by absorbing Androids, just like Super 13, but doesn't exclude him, so get your facts straight.

Oh, yeah Android 16 also fought later in the series, and was shown as the highest power at that time alongside Cell (after Super 13 movie already released), so that makes it obvious that Android 16 > Super 13, it doesn't make sense to show two characters that appear later in the series to be weaker than an older "most powerful" one.

:troll :troll :troll

Clearin

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Anyways I hope I destroyed the iditots argument.
Honestly how many people on this forum don't believe #16 > Super 13? It seemed like a pretty one sided discussion when I saw it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Clearin said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Anyways I hope I destroyed the iditots argument.
Honestly how many people on this forum don't believe #16 > Super 13? It seemed like a pretty one sided discussion when I saw it.
Some people who believe Cell >>> Broly, for example. B-) B-) B-)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Clearin said:
Using the Daizenshuu as evidence
sw95r5.jpg
Well it makes sense in regards to the movie. Daizenshuu 6 was made solely by a company that supposedly doesn't exist, so quite likely Toei animation. It should be like what the Perfect Files are to GT.

Nice post SHC.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
:clap :clap :clap

This is a great post shc. :)

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
:clap :clap :clap

This is a great post shc. :)
Thank you :nice :nice :nice

Hopefully people now that these are true fax. :troll :troll :troll

Also here's Akira Toriyama's notes on Super 13 being a transformation, more-so than a fusion, like I said before. Might just as-well show it here. :troll2 :troll2 :troll2

dbz_m7-1.png

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I consider Vegeta moving 13's head about as relevant as Pan knocking down Rild.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
I consider Vegeta moving 13's head about as relevant as Pan knocking down Rild.
As does the Daizenshuu, and anyone else with common-sense. :troll :troll :troll

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Are you serious with this thread or trolling? I disagree with you

Even if 16 is stronger, its not by much..... To me Super 13 rivals him

M7 Piccolo is the same though.... Taking off the weights is irrelevant... Besides he did it in the last episode...

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Oh hey, troll calling already. Cool!

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Are you serious with this thread or trolling? I disagree with you

Even if 16 is stronger, its not by much..... To me Super 13 rivals him

M7 Piccolo is the same though.... Taking off the weights is irrelevant... Besides he did it in the last episode...
take a guess plz :troll :troll :troll

no, u have not countered my points

stop ignoring them plz

counter if u can

he might have taken it in the episode just before the movie aired, but he didn't show his power yet (attack android 17) & even in the movie he didn't take his weights off, so point irrelevant

:sameold :sameold :sameold

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o