Super 13's Power

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
DB31_120-N7SSt.jpg

Looks like a surprise attack to me.

Zippy

Super Elite
Oh yeah thats definetely one. But i was referring to light grenade when i replied to shc. In response to him saying cell took his ultimate attack like nothing

Zippy

Super Elite
Don't get me wrong though guys. I agree 16 > 13 but i don't agree with that arguement.

Zippy

Super Elite
2kewl4u said:
but ultimate-attack >>> bunch of kicks & punches

are we rly arguing that now???

Ultimate attack >>> punches and kicks is definetely true. But the whole "budging scene" doesn't prove super 13 cannot take the hit in similar fashion as cell (tank it BUT is pushed back) especially when someone like base vegeta was able to do more damage than the "budging" piccolo did.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
especially when someone like base vegeta was able to do more damage than the "budging" piccolo did.
Not to be rude, but that's a strawman, bro. Base Saiyan feats are always sketchy in Toei productions. You'd have to argue that Base Vegeta > SS Vegeta if you're taking that seriously. Piccolo budging #13, however, isn't inconsistent with anything, so there's no reason to disregard it.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
especially when someone like base vegeta was able to do more damage than the "budging" piccolo did.
Not to be rude, but that's a strawman, bro. Base Saiyan feats are always sketchy in Toei productions. You'd have to argue that Base Vegeta > SS Vegeta if you're taking that seriously. Piccolo budging #13, however, isn't inconsistent with anything, so there's no reason to disregard it.
The Daizenshuu also supports this, like I said before.

Zippy

Super Elite
Alright. I'll give you that. But i still find it hard for someone who isn't moved (budged on spot yes) on clearly full effort physical attacks to be judged weather he can tank an attack like that

Sure he budged but the tank wasnt something like that of which gohan's was on cell or goku's on buu those i can see working along.

Zippy

Super Elite
Fuck this movie i wish the people would've just used some goddanm ki blasts :troll

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Skillz_Zippy said:
Alright. I'll give you that. But i still find it hard for someone who isn't moved (budged on spot yes) on clearly full effort physical attacks to be judged weather he can tank an attack like that

Sure he budged but the tank wasnt something like that of which gohan's was on cell or goku's on buu those i can see working along.
i think toei wouldn't make those vibration looking things around #13, if he wasn't meant to move

he didn't move at the super-saiyan's attack tho

so weighted piccolo is strong enough to move #13

that is a fact :troll :troll :troll

Zippy

Super Elite
Budge (vibrate) his body looked still.
But cell was pushed metres by piccolo's (damaged) light grenade.

You have to find the difference between the two feats. Can someone able to perform the former do the latter.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Skillz_Zippy said:
Budge (vibrate) his body looked still.
But cell was pushed metres by piccolo's (damaged) light grenade.

You have to find the difference between the two feats. Can someone able to perform the former do the latter.
for 1 this was weighted piccolo so he was way weaker than he is in the anime/manga

2nd ye, there's a huge diff. between ultimate-attack & a bunch of punches & kicks. if broly had tanked a kick from goku instead of the khh, would that have been more impressive???

& the daizenshuu confirms #16 >>> #13, too

Zippy

Super Elite
I just want to make it clear again. I believe between 16 and 13 the former is stronger. But why? I want more proof ( :king ).
The diaz is not considered a bunch of times though although i agree on its information you gotta look for stuff outside it.

He was weighted and the other was tiring and took a few hits from cell aswell.

That's not the same tank. Similar to how youve been mentioning budging ive mentioned cell being pushed back. Broly stood in place. More of a feat.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
He may have been pushed back, but he was still completely unscathed. Herms says Cell took minor damage, while the anime subs and Viz say Cell took NO damage. It's a much more impressive feat than budging from regular kicks considering an attack that multiplies your BP by 2.22x was laughed at by Piccolo.

Gekiretsu Kodan >>/> 2.22x Piccolo

Zippy

Super Elite
Mike said:
He may have been pushed back, but he was still completely unscathed. Herms says Cell took minor damage, while the anime subs and Viz say Cell took NO damage. It's a much more impressive feat considering an attack that multiplies your BP by 2.22x was laughed at by Piccolo.
2.22x? Where did you obtain that info?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Skillz_Zippy said:
I just want to make it clear again. I believe between 16 and 13 the former is stronger. But why? I want more proof ( :king ).
The diaz is not considered a bunch of times though although i agree on its information you gotta look for stuff outside it.

That's not the same tank. Similar to how youve been mentioning budging ive mentioned cell being pushed back. Broly stood in place. More of a feat.
like i said cell tanked his ultimate-attack, he might have been pushed-back a bit (which i can't remember), but it's still way more impressive than moving at a few kicks and punches from weighted piccolo. it was treated as a bigger deal, too.

& like i said cell & #16 fought later in the anime, so that's another evidence

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
Chapter: 199 (DBZ 5), P9.5, P10.2
Context: said after Goku removes his weights
Raditz: “Kakarot is 416...!

Chapter: 201 (DBZ 7), P6.2-3
Context: said as Goku charges up the Kamehameha.
Raditz: “Impossible!!! His battle power is rising!!! Battle power 924...!!!

924 ÷ 416 ~ 2.22

Zippy

Super Elite
Mike said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
Chapter: 199 (DBZ 5), P9.5, P10.2
Context: said after Goku removes his weights
Raditz: “Kakarot is 416...!

Chapter: 201 (DBZ 7), P6.2-3
Context: said as Goku charges up the Kamehameha.
Raditz: “Impossible!!! His battle power is rising!!! Battle power 924...!!!

924 ÷ 416 ~ 2.22

Im comprehensive on if that flies on not when it comes to the battle against frieza. Also wheres evidence light grenade multiplier > khh

Zippy

Super Elite
2kewl4u said:
Skillz_Zippy said:

like i said cell tanked his ultimate-attack, he might have been pushed-back a bit (which i can't remember), but it's still way more impressive than moving at a few kicks and punches from weighted piccolo. it was treated as a bigger deal, too.

& like i said cell & #16 fought later in the anime, so that's another evidence
Oh no it wasnt a little. He was pushed back and fell into the river. Came out with the same game face though if it coubts for anything.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
Im comprehensive on weather that flies on not when it comes to the battle against frieza.
Why is that?

Skillz_Zippy said:
Also wheres evidence light grenade multiplier > khh
Chapter: 364 (DBZ 170), P4.2
Piccolo: “I won’t let you get away…A Kamehameha of the kind of level as before won’t do you any good.

"Of the kind of level as before", he's essentially calling Cell's Kamehameha weak; and that Kamehameha was based on Goku's from the Saiyan arc.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o