Super 13's Power

Zippy

Super Elite
Mike said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
Im comprehensive on weather that flies on not when it comes to the battle against frieza.
Why is that?

Skillz_Zippy said:
Also wheres evidence light grenade multiplier > khh
Chapter: 364 (DBZ 170), P4.2
Piccolo: “I won’t let you get away…A Kamehameha of the kind of level as before won’t do you any good.

"Of the kind of level as before", he's essentially calling Cell's Kamehameha weak; and that Kamehameha was based on Goku's from the Saiyan arc.
Alright light grenade > khh that explains a bit.

Because,when goku went kkx20 against frieza he was already pushing against him without the khh. With a 2.22x he should've done some serious damage. He didn't he only damaged his hand.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
Because,when goku went kkx20 against frieza he was already pushing against him without the khh. With a 2.22x he should've done some serious damage. He didn't he only damaged his hand.
The general consensus is that the Kamehameha amp doesn't stack with Kaioken; because you are already amping your power with the Kaioken. It's not necessarily fact, but it's a better explanation (in my opinion) than just "inconsistency!"

Zippy

Super Elite
Mike said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
The general consensus is that the Kamehameha amp doesn't stack with Kaioken; because you are already amping your power with the Kaioken. It's not necessarily fact, but it's a better explanation (in my opinion) than just "inconsistency!"
I've actually never heard of that one. But it's a nice thought. But.. Dont you think an attack 2.22x gohan ssj2 who is already a great deal above cell shouldve been enough to kill him? How come it wasnt?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
I've actually never heard of that one. But it's a nice thought. But.. Dont you think an attack 2.22x gohan ssj2 who is already a great deal above cell shouldve been enough to kill him? How come it wasnt?
Well, this is a less common theory (I've never actually seen anyone else argue it because it never comes up), but I'm of the opinion that in a beam struggle, the losing beam will cushion the impact of the other beam instead of hurting the user. For example, I think Vegeta's Gyarikku Ho cushioned the impact of KKx4 Goku's Kamehameha. I also think that Cell's Kamehameha cushioned the impact of Gohan's Kamehameha. Not only that, but Gohan's Kamehameha was kind of half-assed and last minute; it doesn't necessarily have to be a full-powered one. This is just my opinion, though.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Skillz_Zippy said:
2kewl4u said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
I just want to make it clear again. I believe between 16 and 13 the former is stronger. But why? I want more proof ( :king ).
The diaz is not considered a bunch of times though although i agree on its information you gotta look for stuff outside it.

He was weighted and the other was tiring and took a few hits from cell aswell.

That's not the same tank. Similar to how youve been mentioning budging ive mentioned cell being pushed back. Broly stood in place. More of a feat.
like i said cell tanked his ultimate-attack, he might have been pushed-back a bit (which i can't remember), but it's still way more impressive than moving at a few kicks and punches from weighted piccolo. it was treated as a bigger deal, too.

& like i said cell & #16 fought later in the anime, so that's another evidence
Oh no it wasnt a little. He was pushed back and fell into the river. Came out with the same game face though if it coubts for anything.
#16 >>> #13 confirmed :troll :troll :troll

Zippy

Super Elite
If that's what you role with i guess. But my opinions on the beam struggles are different. The light grenade > khh helps support why 13 might not withstand the attack though.

Zippy

Super Elite
2kewl4u said:
Skillz_Zippy said:
2kewl4u said:
like i said cell tanked his ultimate-attack, he might have been pushed-back a bit (which i can't remember), but it's still way more impressive than moving at a few kicks and punches from weighted piccolo. it was treated as a bigger deal, too.

& like i said cell & #16 fought later in the anime, so that's another evidence
Oh no it wasnt a little. He was pushed back and fell into the river. Came out with the same game face though if it coubts for anything.
#16 >>> #13 confirmed :troll :troll :troll
Yes it looked something like this
images
:troll

p123

Elite
13 tanked Piccolo. I'm not so sure if 16 can tank in that way.

p123

Elite
And yea I agree, Kaioken seems to diminish the Kamehameha multiplier. I wouldn't say it doesn't have any multiplier though.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o