Super 13's Power

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
What's the difference between Cell/16 and Kamiccolo? Is there enough room in there to squeeze in 13 while keeping him dominant over Piccolo and the others?

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Android 16: 25
Cell Post-Humans: 24.8
Super Android 13: 18

I think those numbers are good.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:
Are you serious with this thread or trolling? I disagree with you

Even if 16 is stronger, its not by much..... To me Super 13 rivals him

M7 Piccolo is the same though.... Taking off the weights is irrelevant... Besides he did it in the last episode...
take a guess plz :troll :troll :troll

no, u have not countered my points

stop ignoring them plz

counter if u can

he might have taken it in the episode just before the movie aired, but he didn't show his power yet (attack android 17) & even in the movie he didn't take his weights off, so point irrelevant

:sameold :sameold :sameold
Who said about countering? He removed his weights in the movie so he is the same... The weights is irrelevant... M7 follows Imperfect Cell Arc... Imperfect Cell Arc has weightless Piccolo

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
What's the difference between Cell/16 and Kamiccolo? Is there enough room in there to squeeze in 13 while keeping him dominant over Piccolo and the others?
Cell tanked Piccolo's ultimate attack, where-as Super 13 couldn't even take weighted Piccolo's punch without moving. The gap between Cell/Piccolo is huge. Multi-folds maybe even. Super #13 couldn't do better against a weaker Piccolo.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Actually, the movies don't follow the manga at all, they are all side-stories (ie different dimensions).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:

M7 Piccolo is the same though.... Taking off the weights is irrelevant... Besides he did it in the last episode...

stop ignoring them plz

counter if u can

he might have taken it in the episode just before the movie aired, but he didn't show his power yet (attack android 17) & even in the movie he didn't take his weights off, so point irrelevant

Who said about countering? He removed his weights in the movie so he is the same... The weights is irrelevant... M7 follows Imperfect Cell Arc... Imperfect Cell Arc has weightless Piccolo
Counter my points, Pakl. Please, if you can.

Also no you are wrong, when Piccolo attacked Super 13 he still had his weights on, so stop lying please. Piccolo (Movie 7) = Piccolo (vs Cell) is a fact.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:

stop ignoring them plz

counter if u can

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:

stop ignoring them plz

counter if u can

So you are not going to try, are you? -_- -_- -_-

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl, Piccolo takes his weights-off, but he doesn't fight Android 17 until the next episode. So how can Toei show his power here? They'd be spoiling it for the viewers. :$ :$ :$

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The preview for the next movie shows his fight with 17 and says he is eqaul to him

Its just his weights...m He was said to rival the androids anyway by Android 16

Stop trolling

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Pakl said:
The preview for the next movie shows his fight with 17 and says he is eqaul to him

Stop trolling
:troll :troll :troll

The episode didn't air until after the movie that's all that matters, and even if by some very weird chance Piccolo is full power in the movie (NOT LIKELY), he is still weaker than Android 16, since he moved against Piccolo's attack, but Cell tanked Piccolo's Ultimate Attack.

And the episode where Android 16 shows his true-power came way after Movie 7 was released.

Stop trolling & denying, plz.

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
To be fair, Super 13 did tank Piccolo's punches (albeit, he slightly budged), so he's at least 1.5x stronger than Piccolo just going by that.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Who would have thought that Super 13 would come out of nowhere and resurrect this controversy? I know it isn't new, but in this day and age of Super and FnF, he sure did make a strong comeback.

Zippy

Super Elite
2kewl4u said:
Pakl said:

Stop trolling
he is still weaker than Android 16, since he moved against Piccolo's attack, but Cell tanked Piccolo's Ultimate Attack.
13 was still tanking. As far as being moved goes
Cell was moved even further by piccolo's attack.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Piccolo's kick was a surprise attack. If we're to talk of surprise attacks, Freeza at 50% was kicked 30 feet away by Piccolo despite a massive, massive gap between their powers.

Zippy

Super Elite
Don't think piccolo ever suprise attacked 13 or cell though, right?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o