Tullece's power level

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Things I learned from watching this movie:

- Oozaru Gohan, who has a power level of 100,000, is able to make Goku use Kaioken, and still land a hit on him.

- Tullece mocks Oozaru Gohan, saying that he is no match for him, and nearly kills him with a blast ( :idk its name)

- Goku has to use a burst of Kaioken in order to one shot Tullece's henchmen. Even after this, Tullece is not intimidated in the slightest.

- Yet, when Goku powers up without Kaioken, he intimidates Tullece with a power of 30,000.

I know Tullece stated Goku's power was skyrocketing, but he was still more intimidated by Goku's initial level of 30,000 than he was by Oozaru Gohan. What says you guys?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
He could be just worried about how high Goku can get, since he just randomly got stronger all of a sudden. Not where he currently was at (30,000).

Boo Brand Milk

Super Elite
Vegeta shit his pants for 9000, which is obviously ridiculous if you think about it. I have Turles at Recoome level, always had.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Fearless Boo said:
Maybe Turles knew that Gohan can't control the form so he doesn't need to fight him.
He had just seen Gohan stop attacking his father, though, and Gohan was trying to attack him.

He could be just worried about how high Goku can get, since he just randomly got stronger all of a sudden. Not where he currently was at (30,000).
That could be, but I just find it weird how Tullece would specifically point out a power level of 30,000 first. :idk

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
He looks terrified when he reads Goku at "30,000 and skyrocketing!". I'm guessing Toei just didn't think of Oozaru Gohan being 100,000, considering Kaio Ken Goku struggles to avoid that Gohan. I would put KK Goku no higher than 90,000. So my guess For Tullece would be something like ~40,000. :idk

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah, Oozaru Gohan should be 100,000 based on his base power level. Just TOEI regular idiocy I guess.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
I also forgot to mention that Tullece used a Power Ball to turn Gohan into an Oozaru, so he probably wasn't even at full power vs Goku and Oozaru Gohan.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Turles > KKx2 Goku at the very least for me, so he's going to end up being at least 70GRAND.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Ape Gohan had a power of 100.000 but his speed was still 10.000 Tullece is somewhere around 35k-40k and Goku was
just reluctant to fight his son. Ignore the stupid kaioken aura and everything makes sense.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
The name of the blast Turles used is Kill Driver

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Diamond Ryan said:

- Oozaru Gohan, who has a power level of 100,000, is able to make Goku use Kaioken, and still land a hit on him.

- Tullece mocks Oozaru Gohan, saying that he is no match for him, and nearly kills him with a blast ( :idk its name)

- Goku has to use a burst of Kaioken in order to one shot Tullece's henchmen. Even after this, Tullece is not intimidated in the slightest.

- Yet, when Goku powers up without Kaioken, he intimidates Tullece with a power of 30,000.

I know Tullece stated Goku's power was skyrocketing, but he was still more intimidated by Goku's initial level of 30,000 than he was by Oozaru Gohan. What says you guys?

How about Goku fighting Pre Fruit Tullece with an invisible 3x+ kaioken?

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
withheldforprivacy said:
Diamond Ryan said:

How about Goku fighting Pre Fruit Tullece with an invisible 3x+ kaioken?

That's what I'm thinking of going by, although I don't like using invisible Kaioken too much. But it's a movie, so I'll accept it.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.