Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not great memories of it as I had a glitch where I got stuck in a room and couldn't physically get out. Had to start a new game and never bothered to play it again lol.

Future Warrior

Elite
How do you feel about the current advancements of AI this past year? I think the society we all come to know will be entirely unrecognizable in the next several decades, and me personally, I'm not sure I can easily accept that. It's pretty scary.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Have you played 3D World?
My bad, missed this. No I've never played it unfortunately.

How do you feel about the current advancements of AI this past year? I think the society we all come to know will be entirely unrecognizable in the next several decades, and me personally, I'm not sure I can easily accept that. It's pretty scary.
I can see it completely shaking up the structure of the world. When capitalistic greed sees the profitability of using AI over real life human employees, I can see millions of jobs being completely eliminated. I'm not sure what the solution would be for those people who end up out of luck. I haven't been keeping up with the advancements from this year all that closely but I am aware of it. It's already creating issues where people in university are using it to write projects for them, which destroys the integrity of a system that gives people the necessary prerequisite for higher paying jobs. It's a bad situation all around. Of course there will be positive gains from it as well but it will come at a cost.

Future Warrior

Elite
I'm not sure what the solution would be for those people who end up out of luck
A common solution that is predicted is the introduction of UBI (Universal Basic Income). Everybody earns some degree of money, regardless of work. There are some possible major drawbacks to this, which I'm not entirely knowledgeable on to summarize.

. It's already creating issues where people in university are using it to write projects for them, which destroys the integrity of a system that gives people the necessary prerequisite for higher paying jobs.
I believe its been studied that overall IQ has dropped due to advancements of technology (not sure of the legitimacy). I mean, even outside of AI, its incredibly easy to cheat on online exams through web searches. I know I've done it and most everybody I know as well. In retrospect, it's all just foreshadowing to how pointless degrees will become in the future for the common folk. I can't imagine what future generations will be like.

Not working isn't an issue for me, it's moreso the influence that AI will have on us as a whole.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
In theory that sounds great, but our governments are already in huge debt and would have to come up with monumental amounts of money to pay people.

Yeah that doesn't surprise me. Kids are getting $1000 smart phones at age 4 nowadays. It's no wonder that attention spans are a thing of the past, and that's coming from someone with ADHD. If kids start using AI to solve all of their problems instead of figuring it out themselves, the population will absolutely become dumber.

Future Warrior

Elite
Guess society will have to compensate by figuring out a way to insert information to the human brain through chips lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I have nothing against it. It's a pretty good source of information on almost anything.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I agree. I got annoyed at schools for not letting you look at Wikipedia for information. Learning is more important than not cheating. LOL.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Cats 100%. Far less maintenance and easier to take care of.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What’s your favorite Pokémon generation?
Asking the hard questions. Man I don't know. It's between generation 3 and 4 for me. Gen 3 has slightly more nostalgia going for it since my first game was Ruby. I spent a hell of a lot of time on Ruby, Leaf Green and Emerald. Objectively I think Gen 4 is better, especially when considering Platinum and HGSS. There is simply more content within the game. That being said, I'd probably go with Gen 3 as your question didn't ask for an objective answer.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Asking the hard questions. Man I don't know. It's between generation 3 and 4 for me. Gen 3 has slightly more nostalgia going for it since my first game was Ruby. I spent a hell of a lot of time on Ruby, Leaf Green and Emerald. Objectively I think Gen 4 is better, especially when considering Platinum and HGSS. There is simply more content within the game. That being said, I'd probably go with Gen 3 as your question didn't ask for an objective answer.
I love Generations 1 and 2 the best. I like Generations 3 and 4 as well, but 3 has too much water and 4 has too much backtracking. Generation 5 is the last good generation. After that, you’re better off playing Pokémon Rom Hacks.

What are your favorite starters in Hoenn and Sinnoh?

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work