Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Which do you like more? Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z?

Which do you dislike more? Dragon Ball GT or Dragon Ball Super?

Favorite Arcs in DB, DBZ, DBGT, and DBS?

Favorite Movies in the DB Franchise?

What do you think of Dragon Ball Heroes?

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, or Piccolo?

Bulma, Chi Chi, Lunch, Maron, Android #18, or Videl?

Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, Yajirobe, or Roshi?

Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao, Ginyu, Freeza, Cell, or Boo?

Baby, Super #17, Syn Shenron, Zamasu, Jiren, or Broly?
Nostalgically I prefer Z, but in terms of reading the manga currently I prefer DB.

Probably Super. GT is more boring but at least it felt like the characters weren't parodies of themselves.

DB: Piccolo Daimao. Z: Freeza. GT: Baby. Super: Copy Vegeta arc.

Fusion Reborn and BoG.

I don't have any experience with it. Might check it out this winter if I feel inclined.

Vegeta.

Bulma.

Part 1 Roshi.

Freeza.

Baby.

why you so shook my man
:sponge

What were these forums like over these years? Did you also take a hiatus?
They've definitely had highs and lows. I think the rise of politics has hurt forums, or at least ours. Members who might have been friends during our era might not be now due to political differences. That is my biggest gripe currently - that politics can literally tear a community apart.

As for hiatuses, not really. I've always been around minimally in the warm months due to working way too much and golfing on top of that. I try to make up for it in the winter as there isn't much else to do.

Yusuke

They've definitely had highs and lows. I think the rise of politics has hurt forums, or at least ours. Members who might have been friends during our era might not be now due to political differences. That is my biggest gripe currently - that politics can literally tear a community apart.

As for hiatuses, not really. I've always been around minimally in the warm months due to working way too much and golfing on top of that. I try to make up for it in the winter as there isn't much else to do.
Oh shit, yeah that's unfortunate. Things are a lot different then they were in the 2013-2014 era. The world is a different place after all. I suspect that's why some members aren't around here I guess?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Perhaps a few people. Most of our active members that stopped posting just disappeared without a trace and were never seen again. It's unfortunate but the reality of an online community.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Nostalgically I prefer Z, but in terms of reading the manga currently I prefer DB.

Probably Super. GT is more boring but at least it felt like the characters weren't parodies of themselves.

DB: Piccolo Daimao. Z: Freeza. GT: Baby. Super: Copy Vegeta arc.

Fusion Reborn and BoG.

I don't have any experience with it. Might check it out this winter if I feel inclined.

Vegeta.

Bulma.

Part 1 Roshi.

Freeza.

Baby.

:sponge

Sorry

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I’ve been off work since mid November since I’m seasonal. My coworkers were decent enough. Most of them are a lot younger than me which was annoying at times, but there were a few decent ones.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
Do you enjoy having, and owning, your own forum, while being inconvenienced by all of these Zetatards?
:LUL

Warmmedown

Elite
Do you take B vitamins? Have you tried taking a high dose (double figure mg, maybe triple figures) of Vitamin B1/thiamine? I've seen people say it helped them with fatigue, although some say it made it worse at first.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I used to take a B complex vitamin but now I just get it from my multivitamin. On my most recent blood tests my B levels were actually above normal by a small amount.

Warmmedown

Elite

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What are your thoughts about One Piece as a whole ever since the decline during Part II?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o