Ask Super Saiyan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fairly close. We don't see each other that much, but we remain the type of friends that can continue where you left off despite not having seen each other recently.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
That reminds me of my relationship with my brother. I consider myself blessed to have that relationship with him.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
What's your opinion on the Tiger Woods vs Jack Nicklaus "GOAT" debate?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
100% Tiger Woods imo. Nicklaus may have won more majors (albeit in far more starts), but he wasn't anywhere near as dominant as prime Tiger was. Tiger was so far ahead of his peers at a time when golf equipment was poor compared to now, and yet he was putting up similar numbers to guys who play with current modern equipment. Tiger has definitely had more victories that would have been impossible for anyone else; winning the 2008 US Open with a fractured leg, winning the 2019 Masters after an 11 year Major drought - after having so many surgeries, personal problems, and everything else. His legacy is simply more impressive to me.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
How do you think Tiger Woods overcame such a debilitating injury? Many professional sportsmen have given up their careers over less.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How do you think Tiger Woods overcame such a debilitating injury? Many professional sportsmen have given up their careers over less.
Having one of the most elite levels of healthcare + a lot of drugs.

How is your job situation going so far?
Still trying to get a handle on it. I'm already losing weight from the amount of calories I'm burning every day and the inability to eat enough to make up for it. Extremely hard to find a balance between work and other priorities.

Any tips for Sekiro? Haven't started yet.
What controller are you using? On PS4 the left bumper was the block button, I suggest making use of that a lot at first. Always make sure you lock onto whichever enemy you are facing as well (R3 on PS4). Until you learn their moveset you can block any attack unless you see the red killing signal appear above the enemy, which signifies that you can't block their attack. In that case your best bet is to run away from them/dodge. Try to learn the timing for parrying attacks as this will be the difference maker in boss fights. The goal of the fight isn't even to take the health away from the enemy as much as it is to reduce their posture. You can do so by forcing them to block your attacks or by parrying their attacks. If you reduce their posture enough you can strike them with a killing blow and completely destroy one of their health bars.

Are you ready for me to surpass your post count? :panties
:punk

Have you ever been to vancouver?
No, I've actually never been west of Ontario, at least in Canada.

@Super Saiyan I'm picking up your ps5 in 1 day. Prepare yourself :panties

You better be bringing your life savings son. :king

Why aren't you answering the thread
This is my first proper off day in ages. I usually finish work late and then get home and have to eat 2-3 full sized meals to try to make up the calories that I burned, then I have to sleep asap and get ready for work the next day. If I work in the morning I'm basically a vegetable by the time I get home. I'd say 90% of my waking time has been split between work, working out, golfing, and eating. I've fully neglected school for a good month now which also can't continue. It's just a struggle to find time or energy for anything.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
You inadvertently answered my next question, how to find the time or strength to do anything after work :king

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah sadly I haven't found the answer to that yet. Obviously if you can get a full sleep in the night prior that goes a long way, but it isn't realistic with shift work. Might have to try cocaine.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I can't until July. The monthly schedule is made almost a month in advance. Will just have to work harder.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not even. My total hours aren't even that bad, it's just the arrangement of the schedule that makes doing anything else nearly impossible.

But yeah, the market is still pretty dry.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o