Ask Super Saiyan

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
What would you say are the best things you've learned since turning 18, or since being employed?

Are you interested in starting a family?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's something I still lack, but definitely learning to have patience. I have forced myself to take the long way through life, and I've watched my peers blow by me in terms of school, jobs, and general success. While some of it has been on me, I've also had pretty debilitating health issues that have taken years to even start being investigated. So I've kind of made peace with the fact that I'll have to wait a bit longer for my time to come, and in general I've learned greater patience because of it.

At this moment, not really. It's not something that is be opposed to, but I also believe I'd be happy living on my own for the rest of my life.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I read some new manga that tries to emulate the Tenkaichi Budokai in Edo Japan. I forget what it's called but it has been pretty bad after 17 chapters. The art is pretty good though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Would you rather be shot down by a SWAT team after having taken 13 aspirin tablets or be sacrificed in an eclipse ceremony initiated by :autism to achieve peak autism? :donovan2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Are you willing to be invested in any long-running manga (>700 chapters)?
I'm not opposed to it. Length has never really been a deterrent for me in manga, definitely more-so in anime. Though at the moment I'd say no due to time constraints.

Would you rather be shot down by a SWAT team after having taken 13 aspirin tablets or be sacrificed in an eclipse ceremony initiated by :autism to achieve peak autism? :donovan2
At least the SWAT time would be fast and hopefully painless.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What do you think about me being fat and you being skinny?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
How much weight have you lost since you started working again?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
About 10lbs since April. I've managed to maintain most of my muscle mass though so I'm looking very lean. Should be able to start gaining weight now that I'm eating 3500+ calories a day when possible.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Can you check out some of the newer chapters I wrote of DBGT Maximum when you have the time? I want some feedback before I finish the current arc and probably take a writing hiatus.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Can you check out some of the newer chapters I wrote of DBGT Maximum when you have the time? I want some feedback before I finish the current arc and probably take a writing hiatus.
Currently no. I'm hardly ever home and when I am it's to eat, workout and sleep.

Do you know how to drive manual?
Not really. I know what you have to do but I've never tried driving a manual car. I've driven manumatic on my mom's old car which was fun.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Which do you like more? Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z?

Which do you dislike more? Dragon Ball GT or Dragon Ball Super?

Favorite Arcs in DB, DBZ, DBGT, and DBS?

Favorite Movies in the DB Franchise?

What do you think of Dragon Ball Heroes?

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, or Piccolo?

Bulma, Chi Chi, Lunch, Maron, Android #18, or Videl?

Krillin, Yamcha, Tenshinhan, Chaozu, Yajirobe, or Roshi?

Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao, Ginyu, Freeza, Cell, or Boo?

Baby, Super #17, Syn Shenron, Zamasu, Jiren, or Broly?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o