DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'll redo those tutorials to drill it in. Defense definitely seems to be premium from the little I've played. If you get caught in a combo there's not much you can do.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Tried to make a Gogeta vs Boohan what if but this shit is a massive pain to make. They need to touch up the layout and quality of life stuff.
That's funny, exactly the what if I made. They need a way to search for terms in the dialogue creation, the emotion stuff doesn't cut it. Scrolling through the options takes up like 90% of my what if maker time.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Apparently Super 17 has been located in a data mine of Sparking Zero meaning he's likely to be included at some point down the road.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Had to fight Oozaru Vegeta a third time in the SSJ Goku and Vegeta in Saiyan/Namek what if, beat him on the first try despite being horribly worn from fighting his base form. damn this game is addicting lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You guys have any tips for this bitch? I swear to god he literally cheats. He's literally launching a Super attack at you before you gain control of Goku lol

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
The way I beat him was to charge up enough ki for a kamehameha, just sidestep his super and counter with your own.
You can also try going into sparking and bumrushing him, since I think that gets past his hyper armour.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'll give that a try.

General question - do you guys guard more often than trying to do high speed evasion? I feel like the timing has to be so precise with evasion that you end up getting hit by the attack the majority of the time.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Just beat the Android arc what if story. Pretty funny. Piccolo gets beaten by Cell and then somehow SSJ Goku ends up killing Cell, beating 18, beating 17, and then tops it off with beating 16 in Base :ha

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Just beat the Android arc what if story. Pretty funny. Piccolo gets beaten by Cell and then somehow SSJ Goku ends up killing Cell, beating 18, beating 17, and then tops it off with beating 16 in Base :ha
When Cell first showed up this is basically how I thought the Android Arc was going to end once Goku got better from the heart virus back in the day. :bog

Future Warrior

Elite
I'll give that a try.

General question - do you guys guard more often than trying to do high speed evasion? I feel like the timing has to be so precise with evasion that you end up getting hit by the attack the majority of the time.
Honestly, just spamming the r2 button while in a combo usually works half the time for me. Though it’s actually really easy to figure out the timing when they appear behind you after they do a knock back.

Last edited:

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
You have to fight that nigga 3x to get through all the scenarios in Goku's story.
What's the third? I've done two, the canon scenario and the one you do after not accepting Piccolo's help against Raditz.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
What's the third? I've done two, the canon scenario and the one you do after not accepting Piccolo's help against Raditz.
When you beat Raditz with Goku before the time limit elapses, it opens a new story where Goku fights Vegeta on Namek eventually

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
When you beat Raditz with Goku before the time limit elapses, it opens a new story where Goku fights Vegeta on Namek eventually
I thought I did that already, but it just gave me the story where you fight him on Earth and then fight Freeza and co. on Earth. I guess I need to beat him faster.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
Going to buy this on Friday. Does the What If shit unlock anything for the main game or is it just for fun? If you get shit for it I might just bang out a good bit of those before I do the story mode.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.