Gog watches GT.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I dislike how much more arrogant (uncharacteristically so) Galu became after he turned SSJ4. He wasn't as cocky when he fought Redjic or Rild despite them both being at the level of his SSJ form at best, compared to him being so cocky against Super Baby 2/Oozaru Baby that he fucked around with pre-Oozaru Baby for almost a whole episode despite having the power to tank his Revenge Death Ball, all without the most remotely logical reasoning for it like "I was baiting him to abandon Vegeta's body and try to take my own" or something like that.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Which may not be as damaging as Goku giving Moro the Senzu in Super, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Also Baby attempting to beat Goku to death is oddly unnerving not going to lie

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

She raises a good point

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Onto the Super 17 arc and I have to say, a great selection of cameos so far. :donovan
Capture.PNG

captures.PNG

capturez.PNG

Capturea.PNG

:galu :galu :galu :galu

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Tfw the Pilaf crew is the reason the Earth is exploding and Galu wastes his ki saving them anyway :punk

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Kenshi said:
Tfw the Pilaf crew is the reason the Earth is exploding and Galu wastes his ki saving them anyway :punk
Pilaf crew is the reason why Piccolo died :cry

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Kinda funny because they're the ones who sicked his father back into the world

So the Pilaf crew indirectly caused the chain of events that led to Piccolo's birth, and then indirectly ended his life

Deep shit

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kenshi said:
To be fair, it wouldn't really be in Galu's character to just let them die when they clearly weren't aware of these consequences (unless Pilaf wass so stupid as to believe being ruler of Earth for a year before it explodes is a good idea) and he'd already gone out of his way to save far more morally corrupt people before (eg. sparing Freeza on Namek, whilst in a state of heightened rage, I might add).

Pocket-Gog~ said:
Based Piccolo
Piccolo's sacrifice is definitely one of the highlights of GT, particularly with how much his relevance and development was shafted in the franchise after fighting #17 and Super only doubled down on that.

Daily reminder that GT > Super :panties

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.