Goku in M10

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Yeah it kind of does matter that toei knows Goku had SSj2. It was kind of known in the series. It was known for the past three flipping months.

Why was Dende needed? Why did they put him on the Lookout as a clear new guardian when in fact he should be on Namek doing whatever. Why not just have Dende on Namek praying that someone will save his people from Cooler? Instead they opt to put in a place that he won't even be in the manga until several chapters.

Movies don't have to follow the anime, especially when its clear as day that Toei can easily read the manga. That's what they kind of have to use when their making the episodes and movies.

And yes there's actually quite a lot of evidence to support Goku being an SSj2.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
Yeah it kind of does matter that toei knows Goku had SSj2. It was kind of known in the series. It was known for the past three flipping months.

Why was Dende needed? Why did they put him on the Lookout as a clear new guardian when in fact he should be on Namek doing whatever. Why not just have Dende on Namek praying that someone will save his people from Cooler? Instead they opt to put in a place that he won't even be in the manga until several chapters.

Movies don't have to follow the anime, especially when its clear as day that Toei can easily read the manga. That's what they kind of have to use when their making the episodes and movies.

And yes there's actually quite a lot of evidence to support Goku being an SSj2.
No it was not known in the series since it was not in the Anime

Dende being the gurdian doesn't mean anything... It doesn't change the fact that Piccolo in movie 6 is the same as his early Androids Arc self

Movies do follow the Anime... They read the Manga and use it for the Anime but not the movies.. The movies are released after the Anime episodes which the movie follows.. Like you don't know it anyway...

M1 was revealed when the Manga was at Goku using Kaioken x3 on Vegeta but it follows the Radit Arc because the Anime episodes were only after the battle with Raditz

M was revealed when the Manga was at Zarbon aboit to transform vs Vegeta yet the movie was Saiyan Arc because it was revealed just after Vegeta was defeated

Etc etc...

Don't try to deny the fact that the movies follow the Anime episodes.. It doesn't matter what was shown in the Manga.. The Anime comes before the movies.. Even, in movie 12 Gotenks doesn't have SSjin 3 and Gohan is not ultimate bcause it was not revealed in the Anime despite the Manga being at after Vegetto was absorbed by Gohan-Boo

More evidence to prove he was SSjin.. The only thing you have is his hair having one bang which is not even the SSjin 2 hair

I have a thread proving he was SSjin.. You have a bad habbit to ignore what's posted sir

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
Gogeta was already used by Toei in the M12 before Vegito was made.
Gogeta was used because Toriyama never even intended to use Gogeta at that time... He wanted Gohan to beat Boo.. Wat does that prove?

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Anime doesn't matter. SSj2 Goku first appeared and was known about in the manga for nearly 3 months. Hell, SSJ2 Adult Gohan doesn't make his first appearance until March 02, 1994, only a little before the release date of Movie 10. But Gohan was an SSJ2 in movie 10 because we have actual concept art from him. Concept art that is taken directly from the manga.

Super Gotenks and the ghosts in the anime first appeared around March 01, 1995. Do you know when the movie was released? March 04, 1994. You think in the span of exactly 3 days Toei went up and added an entire scene and dialogue with Gotenks right before the movie's premier?

SSJ2 Kid Gohan makes his first appearance in the anime on 05/05/1993. Movie 9 was released on 06/10/1993, just around 1 month afterwards. Movie 9 must have had a very short production time for them to get all that done since Gohan appeared. I mean SSJ2 Kid Gohan first appeared in the anime only a month ago so that's how much time they must have had to put him in there.

Goodness knows how they managed to fit Gotens in movie 12 in the time they were given.

Yes, its kind of clear that they would use the manga. They have it right there right in front of them for them to use. They can easily look at the pages, look at the designs of the character and easily use that as a basis.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Lord Brofist said:
Super Gotenks and the ghosts in the anime first appeared around March 01, 1995. Do you know when the movie was released? March 04, 1994. You think in the span of exactly 3 days Toei went up and added an entire scene and dialogue with Gotenks right before the movie's premier?
That's 1 year and 3 days you listed, not 3 days. Looks like a typo but I am not up on these dates.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:
Lord Brofist said:
That's 1 year and 3 days you listed, not 3 days. Looks like a typo but I am not up on these dates.
It was a typo.

Movie 12 release was March 04,1995

Gotenks first used the ghosts in the anime on March 01, 1995, again only 3 days before Movie 12's release.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Pyrus post the release date of the movies with the Manga as well but I don't know if it's correct or not since Guliver aka Paul was arguing that there's an error.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
Anime doesn't matter. SSj2 Goku first appeared and was known about in the manga for nearly 3 months. Hell, SSJ2 Adult Gohan doesn't make his first appearance until March 02, 1994, only a little before the release date of Movie 10. But Gohan was an SSJ2 in movie 10 because we have actual concept art from him. Concept art that is taken directly from the manga.

SSJ2 Kid Gohan makes his first appearance in the anime on 05/05/1993. Movie 9 was released on 06/10/1993, just around 1 month afterwards. Movie 9 must have had a very short production time for them to get all that done since Gohan appeared. I mean SSJ2 Kid Gohan first appeared in the anime only a month ago so that's how much time they must have had to put him in there.

Goodness knows how they managed to fit Gotens in movie 12 in the time they were given.

Yes, its kind of clear that they would use the manga. They have it right there right in front of them for them to use. They can easily look at the pages, look at the designs of the character and easily use that as a basis.
Exactly, M10 was revealed after Gohan was shown to have SSjin 2 vs Kibito because it's first shown in the Anime.. It doesn't matter what TOEI did before but the fact they reveal the movie after what's shown in the Anime is always there and SSjin 2 was not in the series.. SSjin 2 Goku never even used full power vs Yakon... You use bad evidence and again, Manga has nothing to do with it.. You keep ignoring my posts as usual

You don't seem to get it huh? I am not saying TOEI makes it after it's evealed in the Anime.. I am saying they reveal the movie after everything was shown in the Anime.. It's clear they can have the production of the movie before the Anime shows it but they reveal it to the audience after the Anime shows it.. big deifference

Fun fact, M12 Gotenks only has SSjin and not SSjin 3.. You know why? because it's never revealed in the series same as Gohan not being ultimate... All the things you used were already revealed in the Anime.. M9 was revealed after the CG.. I am not saying TOEI makes the movie after the things are shown in the series but reveal it to the audience after.. Yet, SSjin 2 Goku was not even known to the audience.. Not even in the Manga

They use the Manga for designs to save time but they don't reveal the movies before the Anime shows it.. The Anime is the basic

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Saiyan said:
Pyrus post the release date of the movies with the Manga as well but I don't know if it's correct or not since Guliver aka Paul was arguing that there's an error.
I'm assuming KP was using the guides from Kazenshuu which is what I'm using.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/manga/tankobon/ (Manga list)

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/ (Movie List)

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/episode/dbz/list/ (Anime Episode List)

Each one details the release date of both the volumes and when each episode or chapter was released as well.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
He was wrong about the movie 7 release of the Anime episodes... M7 was revealed between episodes 147 to 148

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I think Goku was actually there. The wish was to bring Goku there, not bring Goku back to life, so it's fine that he gets brought back for a few mintues.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Also it's not like Goku has to follow the rules. He snuck in that punch in the Bojack movie, and we all know he got away with it. By the time M10 came around, the Kais probably just said screw it, pretend Shenlong did it. :X

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
I remember helping out. Events similar to this movie happened in my universe. I had the SSJ2 transformation by then, but didn't need to use it.
Goten's wording let me come back just to help with the situation, but then I had to go back...

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
Wait a sec as far as i know Goku was not on planet Earth during that time period. I mean physically

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
I'm so happy the real Goku is on this forum giving us insight on everything. :et

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui