Goku in M10

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:
Actually Gogan said Goku gave him power in the Anime.... There is a reason he was SSjin and not base like in the Manga

SPC is stated to be stronger than Gohan in the Anime
Really? Where was that? I don't remember.
He's going by the Daizenshuu entry.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Pakl said:
Actually Gogan said Goku gave him power in the Anime.... There is a reason he was SSjin and not base like in the Manga

SPC is stated to be stronger than Gohan in the Anime
I don't remember anything like that, either. Where was that said?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Super Saiyan said:
Fantastische Hure said:
I don't remember the exact spot, but it said that "Gohan borrowed power from Goku" in order to defeat Cell.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Super Saiyan said:
I don't remember the exact spot, but it said that "Gohan borrowed power from Goku" in order to defeat Cell.
You mean this one?

Father-Son Kamehameha
Goku-Gohan
The greatest and most powerful Kamehameha, produced from the power of Gohan's anger and the power of Goku, who had died and gone to the afterlife.
kamehameha-gohan.jpg

It contests with Cell's final Kamehameha. Gohan had injured one of his arms, but borrowing power from Goku in the afterlife, it vanquishes Cell.
http://web.archive.org/web/20111103160343/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz02.php?m=08&id=spc_attack#link

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ya.

t contests with Cell's final Kamehameha. Gohan had injured one of his arms, but borrowing power from Goku in the afterlife, it vanquishes Cell.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Except the Cell Games happened and Gohan was a SSJ2 there?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He might mean for Goku. But I remember a discussion from some time ago, I think it was Brofist who posted it here. He showed that SSJ2 Goku was revealed in the manga by the time the movie was released. Just not in the anime.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 Goku makes no sense because in m11 Goku thought Pikkon + SSJ2 is all he needed to assure victory vs Broli

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Plus Goku likely didn't need SSJ3 against Broly since he'd only used it on Fat Boo until he fought Janenba

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Even in the Manga Goku went SSjin 2 a few days before the movie was revealed... He was clearly just SSjin.....

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
So Gohan really did lose 50% of his Ki during that final push against Cell and it was Goku's borrowed power as a Super Saiyan that gave Gohan the energy he needed to defeat him? That makes Super Perfect Cell much weaker then originally thought.

Kid Gohan SSj2 > Kid Gohan SSj2 (50% Ki) + Goku Mssj > Super Perfect Cell > Kid Gohan SSj2 (50% Ki) > Perfect Cell (Full Power)

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
kriss- said:
So Gohan really did lose 50% of his Ki during that final push against Cell and it was Goku's borrowed power as a Super Saiyan that gave Gohan the energy he needed to defeat him? That makes Super Perfect Cell much weaker then originally thought.

Kid Gohan SSj2 > Kid Gohan SSj2 (50% Ki) + Goku Mssj > Super Perfect Cell > Kid Gohan SSj2 (50% Ki) > Perfect Cell (Full Power)
I think it's CG Gohan SSJ2 > CG Gohan SSJ2 (50% ki) + base Goku ~ SPC

Vegeta's distraction is what gave him the win

Pakl

High Class Warrior
No in the Anime its SSjin 2 Gohan + SSjin Goku > SPC because the Anime states PC is stronger than Gohan... The Daizenshuu refers to the Anime only

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
The Daizenshuu clearly shows the original Japanese Manga next to its text. It's referencing the Manga not the Anime.

:facepalm2