Movie 8

Pakl

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
If the Piccolo in this movie is equal to ASSJ Vegeta, where would that place him % wise compared to CG Goku?

Depends how strong CG Piccolo is

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Refute the link or stop trolling

p123

Elite
Ssj2, you aren't aware of my "canon" theory.

In this universe, Vegeta opted to kill Cell and not let him transform. Everyone rejoices and the world is saved. By Vegeta of all people. So they all return to the Lookout and wait, we need to get Goku and Gohan and tell them the good, finish later.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Why is Goku so much stronger than SSJ Gr2 Vegeta then? Goku had hardly done anything by that point in time, Gohan even notes that he had just been sitting there forever trying to figure out how to ascend.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Why is Goku so much stronger than SSJ Gr2 Vegeta then? Goku had hardly done anything by that point in time, Gohan even notes that he had just been sitting there forever trying to figure out how to ascend.

Toei does that. :toei

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Goku is not so much stronger though...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It looks it to me. For the amount that everyone is down and out of the fight, it seems to happen to Goku the least. Everyone else was constantly dropping out of SSJ whereas Goku may have only done so once. It's hard to see his big advantage because Broly was so far ahead of all of them.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
p123 said:
Ssj2, you aren't aware of my "canon" theory.

In this universe, Vegeta opted to kill Cell and not let him transform. Everyone rejoices and the world is saved. By Vegeta of all people. So they all return to the Lookout and wait, we need to get Goku and Gohan and tell them the good, finish later.

Your canon theory sucks ass.
-Why didn't Paragus come at the series' universe?
-Why is Goku dead at Movie 10?

p123

Elite
The cast is partying, Piccolo opts not to party because he is a gangster. Then Piccolo says fuck this shit, I've fallen way behind, enters the ROSAT.

Enter Paragus and the movie begins.

Mid way through training, Popo comes and tells him about the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Best theory ever.

When they return to Earth they find out Cell was in fact not dead, wipes the floor with Vegeta and the original timeline continues.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The way you phrase things never ceases to make me laugh.

Anyway, I do disagree with you but your theory doesn't contradict anything. I don't think mine does either, however.

p123

Elite
My theory is the only possible one. I wouldn't promote it as such if it wasn't.

There is no other way to explain why everyone is around Grade 2 Vegeta and Trunks strength. That's the only answer.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku is above, though. Gohan is below because Toei couldn't know how strong he was yet. Piccolo had his RoSaT turn, and then the Broly incident happened before Vegeta/Trunks could get in for the second time. Piccolo arrived late to New Planet Vegeta so it's fair to say he was in the RoSaT at the start of the film and booked his ass to the planet to help fight Broly.

I don't think this contradicts anything.

p123

Elite
Yes. Goku trained enough to be a bit above Vegeta.
Gohan is below because it's still early into the training, he hasn't fully blossomed yet. They exited the ROSAT much earlier than the original timeline.

Forget about TOEI for a second, keep it in universe.

Piccolo is weaker than Grade 2 Vegeta. So his ROSAT trip was also cut short.

Your theory sounds exactly like mine. What are you saying is different?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm suggesting that Goku is equal to his full Cell Games power. Goku is the only power at Cell Games level, the rest lag behind simply due to Toei having no clue how strong they became.

Piccolo reaching ~ Gr 2 Vegeta level would be pretty impressive if we didn't know he got higher than that - which Toei did not.

And yeah I know you're saying to keep it in universe but it's pretty hard here imo.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.