Movie 8

p123

Elite
Ssj2, Goku is nowhere near his Cell Game's self. That's what you are missing. USSJ Vegeta/Trunks are the guidelines of power here, not Goku. Goku is only marginally stronger than Vegeta. Vegeta is no different than what he was against Cell.

Broly isn't even that strong in M8. His LSSJ power is only around FPSSJ Goku/Gohan level.

Cell Game Warm Up Goku >> M8 Goku >= M8 Vegeta >= M8 Trunks >= M8 Piccolo >= M8 Gohan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku's half power was already shown long ago when Toei was creating the film, though..

p123

Elite
So what? Vegeta was just shown in the manga too. You have to make a choice. Are they basing it off of Goku's strength or Vegeta's? The choice is clear imo. Goku being ridiculously stronger than Vegeta is just not suggested. They are all around the same level of power, which is around Vegeta's power against Cell.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, I never got the impression that Goku was really any different from the others.

The film preview shows Goku and Gohan as they exited the rosat, but Gohan comes off as a total weakling. I doubt they're Cell Games level.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I dunno tbh, at the same time because Broly was so much stronger than everyone, it's hard to pick out who is stronger than who here. Goku is knocked out of SSJ the least and stays within the fight the most. I do think he has a solid lead over Vegeta here. That's how I view it

p123

Elite
Goku is just the lead. He's not significantly different than the others. Goku is simply not strong enough to pull off any of the survival feats he does. He just showcases what having insane resilience looks like. He gets trashed time and time again but keeps coming back because he doesn't know any better, doesn't know how to quit. Goku has turned into Rocky and he won't stop getting up for more. If you think Goku is anywhere close to LSSJ Broly you are outta your god damn mind. He would get shitted on by SSJ Broly badly. So we know there is no way strength is a factor in his durability here bud.

p123

Elite
In this movie? No.

Goku is resilient Rocky Balboa, Vegeta is the reluctant hero who provides background on villain and finally shows his worshiping a massive Saiyan cock bigger than his.

Everyone else is a waste of time. Roshi getting jakked and doing silly faces was cool though.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
p123 said:
The cast is partying, Piccolo opts not to party because he is a gangster. Then Piccolo says fuck this shit, I've fallen way behind, enters the ROSAT.

Enter Paragus and the movie begins.

Mid way through training, Popo comes and tells him about the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Best theory ever.

When they return to Earth they find out Cell was in fact not dead, wipes the floor with Vegeta and the original timeline continues.

How about this...
Goku does not get the virus. The gang fights Androids with Goku and they still lose, but they manage to escape with solar flare
or something. Androids keep pursue Goku. During those battles, the heart medicine is accidentally destroyed. Finally, they train
in the spirit room and get rid of Androids and Cell before he perfects his body. Broly saga happens. After Trunks leaves for his
timeline, Goku gets the virus. Since the medicine has been lost, he dies. Gohan gets so mad because of his father's death that he
transforms into SSJ2.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
I'm suggesting that Goku is equal to his full Cell Games power. Goku is the only power at Cell Games level, the rest lag behind simply due to Toei having no clue how strong they became.

Piccolo reaching ~ Gr 2 Vegeta level would be pretty impressive if we didn't know he got higher than that - which Toei did not.

And yeah I know you're saying to keep it in universe but it's pretty hard here imo.

No because the movie doesnt follow the CG as it was revealed before. Goku was copied from his initial Post Rosatself and they used his basic level... He looks like that too... Simple... M8 Goku is weaker than SSjinG3 Trunks.. Also TOEI knew how strong they would be... Toei uses the reference from a specific arc for the movie

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Evil Vegeta said:
Yeah, I never got the impression that Goku was really any different from the others.

The film preview shows Goku and Gohan as they exited the rosat, but Gohan comes off as a total weakling. I doubt they're Cell Games level.

Film preview?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
CG Goku is multiple times ahead of 1st Rosat Vegeta... The movie preview shows Goku and Gohan in their post rosat self which is why I follow M8 Goku ~ resting Goku... Goku is indeed a lot stronger than Vegeta but nothing like multiple stronger

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
Evil Vegeta said:

Film preview?

[youtube]5t8HYERbS9k[/youtube]

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Thats the last thing revealed before the movie... Them in their MSSjins states resting which is why y movie 8 Goku being in par with jis resting state is true... He even looks and copied like that

p123

Elite
You fools. My way is the only way.

Goku and Gohan are FPSSJ, but they exited the ROSAT much earlier than they did in the original timeline. They have no caught up to Vegeta and Trunks instead of greatly surpassing them. Piccolo is in the ROSAT while they are dealing with Broly and Piccolo catches up to the group.

It literally doesn't get better than this people.

Ssj Broly is around Perfect Cell's base power, which is who he fucking mimics you dumb shits and LSSJ Broly is around Powered Up Cell's level, which he fights Goku or Gohan at.

Dumb fucks.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
You are right p but people are too dumb unfortunately

p123

Elite
They just don't like the thought of Broly being so weak honestly, because at these levels, he's kind of a turd. Oh well, gotta face reality suckas.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.