SSJ2 reads Kingdom

Future Warrior

Elite
Probably cause it has a slow start but you gotta stick with it for a bit.

But anyway, having more Kingdom readers on here? Let’s fucking go.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Honestly I enjoyed the start quite a bit, it might have been that the Chinese names were throwing me off. I'm gonna give it another shot though.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Yeah I think I'll do that, I saw that Mangadex doesn't have all the chapters, but once I get far enough in I'll probably start translating the names in my mind automatically, so it won't be such a big deal.

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Oh nvm it looks like it actually does have most of the chapters with Japanese names, guess I'll just stick with that lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Mangasee has the correct names. I'm not sure when they correct it but I believe it's before chapter 100.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Another thing about the early manga is the art is subpar. It doesn't take long for it to become near top tier, at least in some panels. Art isn't everything but it definitely makes a difference.

Future Warrior

Elite
Another thing about the early manga is the art is subpar. It doesn't take long for it to become near top tier, at least in some panels. Art isn't everything but it definitely makes a difference.
Honestly my only gripe with the art is that the main characters are still drawn almost like children when they are like in their late 20s at this point, lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Look at what Shin looks like in the start of chapter 1. He looks huge compared to what he is now at what, 26? I guess he'll be taking steroids soon lol

Future Warrior

Elite
Look at what Shin looks like in the start of chapter 1. He looks huge compared to what he is now at what, 26? I guess he'll be taking steroids soon lol
Speaking of that, I think that appearance looks pretty cool. Just ditch that helmet though, it looks silly to me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah that helmet needs to go lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Read 756 even though the translation was ass. I have a feeling something will happen during this mini arc. I doubt it will be as simple as what the plan is.

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah I could see that.
Btw, Kanpishi was mentioned by Rishi back in 495.

0495-005.png

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work