SSJ2 reads Kingdom

Future Warrior

Elite
756 official is out.

@SSJ2 You looking forward to seeing Tou in action? We haven't seen him get serious as a commander yet.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah. We've seen him fight a little bit and have seen a small amount of his tactics. Aside from that he's still pretty unknown overall. Hopefully this arc will show that he's deserving of the great general rank.

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah most people actually place Tou very high among the top tiers. That man has no weaknesses.

Also, now that there are two spots open for the 6GG rank, who do you think will take them? Shin, Ouhon, and Mouten are the best candidates but one of them won’t be so lucky. Or will there be another 6GG loss, opening up three slots?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ouhon and Shin seem most likely as they have usually been a step ahead of Mouten, but Mouten seems to be the better general overall, so I’m not sure. It’s probably more likely that they all ascend at the same time as was hinted earlier in the story.

Future Warrior

Elite
0066-010.png

Top 10 lines in Manga, #2.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ouki was the most interesting character for sure. It's too bad we never got to see him interact directly with Riboku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Currently I don't know. Rereading the manga right now and just got past the point where Ouhon beat Earl Shi. At that point I'd definitely say Ouhon. He was constantly a step ahead of Shin. Currently it does seem to have reversed, so I'd probably take Shin.

Future Warrior

Elite
Woah you've reread 300 chapters? Holy fuck, that's quite the commitment lol.

For me, I can see it going either way. Ouhon is technically stronger, but Shin has that broken adaption ability that lets him keep with basically anybody in the verse. But it's possible that his spear mastery would be too much, mainly due to it being long ranged and precision focused.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is there a website or wiki that has a timeline of all events?

Future Warrior

Elite

Start of the series is 245 B.C.

Future Warrior

Elite
Just curious about your opinion on something. Did you feel that Sei felt like a pushover when he went to confront Kanki on the 100k slaughter? Like, he just gave him a slap on the wrist while Kanki is out here giving him complete disrespect, lol.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, but I think he recognized the need to have Kanki and had to balance that with his true feelings about him. I'm not sure how you could realistically punish him without killing him.

Future Warrior

Elite
I guess.

Also, the promise Shin made to Mangoku about never letting a massacre happen again was completely thrown out the window I guess lol.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work