Tullece's Analysis

Pakl

High Class Warrior
How? He is shown capable to defeat only Piccolo who is over 20k at best and shows effort in blocking his unchaged Makkankosappo

He is freaked when he reads Goku is 30k

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Turles had eaten his fruit when he beat Oozaru Gohan, right? He should be around 300,000 then.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
He could easily be sweating, because Goku's ki was rising at such fast rate, that he soon would reach Tullece's level, like he did.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
GokhanDBZfan said:
He could easily be sweating, because Goku's ki was rising at such fast rate, that he soon would reach Tullece's level, like he did.
That's generally what I go with. Goku's power was 30,000 and "skyrocketing," which in most cases means something is going up at an extremely drastic rate. Even at a moderate level of 60,000, Turles fearing that Goku would soon reach his power level is entirely feasible with a high rate of growth.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Then it should follow that he doesn't fear Kaio-Ken x10 Goku because his power stopped increasing immediately. He took a few hits from base Goku because he wasn't ready for Goku's power, while he was ready for Gohan's.

40 - 45 thousand sounds good Goku's BP; high enough that he can mostly keep away from Oozaru Gohan, high enough that 30,000 could skyrocket to it and high enough that he could get the drop on 100 thousand plus Tullece.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
GokhanDBZfan said:
Goku's power started rising after he was said to be 30k.. Tullece was shitting his pants.. He is clearly not above that lol

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
GokhanDBZfan said:
That's generally what I go with. Goku's power was 30,000 and "skyrocketing," which in most cases means something is going up at an extremely drastic rate. Even at a moderate level of 60,000, Turles fearing that Goku would soon reach his power level is entirely feasible with a high rate of growth.
Goku's power skyrocketed after he was sweating lol

Also, what's the point of having him 30k if he is way ahead? If he was much stronger, it would be stated what number he was.. 60k is ridiculous.. The movie came before Goku used 100G

Nothing indicates Tullece is so strong but the opposite

Pakl

High Class Warrior
That is contadicted latef

Also, what speed? Gohan was far off Tullece and just jumped over him... It's easy to dodge him... Plus, he never defeated Gohan... He was struggling with Goku and with Piccolo's Makkankosappo... He is just 30k

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Just 30,000? Wow. If that's your final answer, we've watched completely different movies.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
It's literally stated that Goku's power was at 30,000 (AND SKYROCKETING)

Time: 45:10
Context: Goku and Tullece are fighting.
Goku: I can't let you leave like this!
Tullece: B-battle-power 30,000! *the fight goes on* *thinking & dodging* What is it with this guy? His battle-power is skyrocketing!

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Turles at 30,000 wouldn't be able to easily dodge a 30,000+ Goku. That's nonsense.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Tullece can be sweating while still being stronger.

Raditz was sweating when his scouter displayed Piccolo's power at 1,030 and he was shitting bricks when it reached 1,330. He was also shitting bricks when his scouter displayed Gohan's power at 1,307, yet Raditz was still stronger than all of them with a power of 1,500.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Heck, Raditz was sweating when Goku was only at 924 when he was using the Kamehameha.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Yeah noticed it now afterwards.
When Raditz stated that Goku's power was skyrocketing, it went from 416 to over 924. Around a 2.22x increase.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Pyrus the Vyrus said:
He forced Gohan to turn Oozaru himself (and used an artificial moon, which would lower his power), and was confident when Gohan turned against him after he attacked Icarus. He dodged Oozaru Gohan's attack effortlessly, while chuckling, which Goku couldn't do even while using Kaio-Ken, and used an attack (an orange halo) that would have mutilated Gohan had Goku not sliced Gohan's tail off. So either he was capable of creating an attack more than double his own power (ca. 30,000 to 100,000+), or he was just really powerful to begin with.
Pyrus the Vyrus said:
He did get hit twice initially, but then dodged all of Goku's hits like they were nothing, while Goku's power was increasing.
Turles cannot be 30,000, even if you disregard any Oozaru Gohan shenanigans.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
30,000 seems low for Turles. That's Monster Zarbon tier, and I certainly gave him much more respect. At that level, Goku at max Kaioken or Oozaru Gohan should have mopped the floor with him. Keep in mind the way he manhandled Piccolo, too. Sweating or not, Turles was in charge of almost every conflict, and I can't justify a 30k battle power doing that.

I never saw Turles too much higher than that. 45,000 fits my needs. That's Ginyu Force levels, which I find fitting for him.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
Just 30,000? Wow. If that's your final answer, we've watched completely different movies.
The fact he was sweating at a power level of 30k proves he can't be much higher

I have him at 31,500.. He is clearly below 40,000

Pakl

High Class Warrior
ZBSupport said:
Tullece can be sweating while still being stronger.

Raditz was sweating when his scouter displayed Piccolo's power at 1,030 and he was shitting bricks when it reached 1,330. He was also shitting bricks when his scouter displayed Gohan's power at 1,307, yet Raditz was still stronger than all of them with a power of 1,500.
But Raditz is not 1,500.. He is over 1,200 likely 1,250 IMO

Raditz is not a good counter.. He was more shocked about their abillity to raise their ki and not the level... Anyway, the levels mentioned are not far off his own power...

Why you guys ignore what I posted? Tullece is nowhere near Reecome.. He was afraid of 30k and Reecome was not... Plus, he never easily dodged Goku.. He got hit twice and then after dodging some hits he ran for the fruit.. Now, how much power did Goku get? If he was >>>> 30k it would had been pointed out but no.. He is likely between 30,000 to 40,000 and Tullece is at best rivalling him.. Remember that this is a the Namek Arc where Vegeta was just 1.1x stronger than Zarbon and still dominated him... So Goku doesn't need to be so strong

The movie was released before the Ginyu Force appeared in the series

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui