Tullece's Analysis

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You don't debate with people because you keep ignoring their points.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
What evidence? There is no evidence. We've given you the evidence. You just need to watch the damn movie.

You're going on about how Turles can't be higher than 30,000 when he's literally holding his own against a guy who has skyrocketed past 30,000 and was going to kill an Oozaru Gohan with a PL of 100,000 and make it look easy. He told Oozaru Gohan to bring it on and had a grin on his face.

This isn't hard to understand, this is plain simple 1+1=2 logic.

What are you telling me Turles' skills are so amazing that despite only being 30,000 he can dodge and avoid someone whose has skyrocketed past that number?
I am talking about evidence for the movies and Anime... Please, read my posts more throughly...

I gave the evidence and you just keep on ignoring it...

No, Tullece freaked out on Goku when he was 30k and Reecome was not// Hence, Reecome > Tullece.. Couple tat with the fact Tullece just showed the abillity of beating Piccolo who wa at best over 20k and even grit teeth when he blocked his uncharged Makankosappo.. The time line of the movie too.. You keep ignoring those points.. I treated your argument about Gohan and the skyrocketing thing and showed my interpretation while you don't even treat my argument..

As I said for the freaking 10 times.. M3 is based on the Namek Arc.. The same Arc when Vegeta had a big gap over Zarbon and Dodoria despite being 1.1x stronger than thm... That can mean that the whole skyrocketing thing means Goku went from 30k to 35k.. Yes, the Namek Arc proves it.. Stop ignoring it like an idiot.. At best Goku is close to 40k.. Again, he was never stated to be at any number, why if he was faar ahead of 30k?

Tullece is not above 100k right?? He had troubles with Goku who is at least far weaker than M4 Goku who was 90k so it's an obvious plot hole which was contradicted later.... Now, if you want to argue then answer to my points.. If you keep ignoing it then I wont bother

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Nobody would ever consider a 1.1x increase to be skyrocketing.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
You don't debate with people because you keep ignoring their points.
Are you talking to me? I am the one who goes and answers all the point... Brofist is the one who ignores it.. Like really, you guys wanna drive me nut lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't know why you get so angry over this stuff, man. It's really not that important.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Nobody would ever consider a 1.1x increase to be skyrocketing.
Skyrocketing means much stronger... In the Namek Arc Vegeta had a 1.1x gap over Zarbon or even less according to the Daizenshuu and he had a big gap over Zarbon

Can you stop ignoring the NAMEK ARC..

I will Post it again

Namek Arc

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
I don't know why you get so angry over this stuff, man. It's really not that important.
It's really getting ridiculous though.. Geeting angry is when someone you makes you angry

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta was at least 1.2x stronger than Dodoria, and that is not even considering Dodoria's loss of Yuuki. If Dodoria decided to power up to Vegeta's level, I can guarantee you that Vegeta would not consider that to be skyrocketing.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
You know why nobody's taking you seriously? Because you have no evidence to your remarks. Either you're making stuff up like we've got to use the anime as evidence or Turles fight with Oozaru Gohan doesn't matter.

Or you're just plain wrong about it.

For example, you make some remark about Turles struggling with Piccolo. Did you honestly not see the fight? The first time Turles casually blows Piccolo right up and into the ground. The second time? He dodges all of his attacks, casually blocks the makkansaoppo and then blows him up again.

Piccolo didn't hold his own, he got his face blasted open twice.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Vegeta was at least 1.2x stronger than Dodoria, and that is not even considering Dodoria's loss of Yuuki. If Dodoria decided to power up to Vegeta's level, I can guarantee you that Vegeta would not consider that to be skyrocketing.
Dodoria is closer to Namek Arc Vegeta than to Saiyan Saga Vegeta and the Daizenshuu has him at 22,000.. Loss of yuuki? This is kinda conjuncture. Anyway, Zarbon never had this and he got stomped.. Skyrocketing means getting much stronger. Vegeta was much stronger than Dodoria, simple as that.. That's considered skyrocketing.. He is much stronger... At best M3 Goku is 40k.. Nothing indicates he is more than that and yes 1.333x gap is skyrocketing... Vegeta said he is a baby next to Recoome and Recoome is 40k

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
You know why nobody's taking you seriously? Because you have no evidence to your remarks. Either you're making stuff up like we've got to use the anime as evidence or Turles fight with Oozaru Gohan doesn't matter.

Or you're just plain wrong about it.

For example, you make some remark about Turles struggling with Piccolo. Did you honestly not see the fight? The first time Turles casually blows Piccolo right up and into the ground. The second time? He dodges all of his attacks, casually blocks the makkansaoppo and then blows him up again.

Piccolo didn't hold his own, he got his face blasted open twice.
How can you say I never show evidence??? I always use evidence and stuff backing me up.. I just did it in my big ass post.. Yet, you don't even answer my points while I go through yours.. I also suggest you to stop making things up like "no one taking you seriously" If I am not taken seriously then why do many people follow what I do??

How easy for you to say I have no evidence while you don't post anything to back you up and repeats the same things without answering my points..

Tullece and Gohan was contradicted later for freak sake..

I used the Anime as evidence and not you

OMG.. Are you blind dude? Yes, Tullece beat Piccolo but he was shown gritting teeth when he blocked his uncharged Makankosappo.. He even said it hurt him a little.. If Tullece was like 100k, he would tank it without even blocking.. It's also something I posted which you keep on ignoring.. Who shows evidence now?? Lol

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
OMG.. Are you blind dude? Yes, Tullece beat Piccolo but he was shown gritting teeth when he blocked his uncharged Makankosappo.. He even said it hurt him a little.. If Tullece was like 100k, he would tank it without even blocking.. It's also something I posted which you keep on ignoring.. Who shows evidence now?? Lol
Really now? You're telling me the Makankosappo is that weak? A 10k Piccolo's Makankosappo could rip 100k Turles without a problem. It's not a technique that can be easily blocked, it has never been shown to.

You should seriously calm down, because you are making your standpoint worse by hypocriting like this.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Notice: I accidently trashed this thread for like 10 seconds, because I meant to trash one of my own posts, lol. It's all good now.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Emmeth said:
Guliver said:
Really now? You're telling me the Makankosappo is that weak? A 10k Piccolo's Makankosappo could rip 100k Turles without a problem. It's not a technique that can be easily blocked, it has never been shown to.

You should seriously calm down, because you are making your standpoint worse by hypocriting like this.
Please tell me how someone who is 5x stronger can be hurt from Piccolo's Makankosappo

Shown what? Tullece blocked it but not easily.. He girt teeth.. Simple as that. You are stating conjuctures like.. "its not easy to be blocked"

I am calm but when you put a lot of effort into explaining and proving something and then someone says you show nothing it's pretty annoying don't you agree?

Yeah, I noticed you trashed it by mistake all good

Pakl

High Class Warrior
So now you start with the Manga? It was shown once.. It was not shown much so burden of proof on yours.. Any blast in DB was shown to be able to get blocked when you have a big gap... It's simple.. It's conjucture because you claim something without evidence

What does that prove? Movies are alternative universe.. They don't follow the events of the Anime but based on them.. Unless you wanna say the DBZ movies are another story with another characters

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
Any blast in DB was shown to be able to get blocked when you have a big gap... It's simple.. It's conjucture because you claim something without evidence

What does that prove? Movies are alternative universe.. They don't follow the events of the Anime but based on them.. Unless you wanna say the DBZ movies are another story with another characters
I'll only say 'Kienzan'.

You're the one who says it follows the anime. It's irrelevant.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Kienzan is a a cutting disc.. If you can block it then tanking is the same

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
Kienzan is a a cutting disc.. If you can block it then tanking is the same
My point is, Kienzan was never shown to be blocked by anyone and even Freeza had to avoid it when Krillin threw it at him. It cut his tail and the gap is at least 4x.

Makankosappo is similar to Kienzan in that it is a piercing technique. It's designed to kill.

Regardless, straying off-topic here. I feel that Brofist has provided enough of a counter and you're just undermining that counter by saying "you ignore my post". Stop whining.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
This is Turles reaction:

He beats Piccolo down casually and then punches him. Piccolo quickly tries to shoot a Makkansappo which Turles only reaction is a slight serious look in which he casually blocks the the thing with his hand. He is shown with a nice smug smile afterwards in which his whole "that hurt" line is obvious sarcasm when he doesn't show a single bit of damage on his body.

Piccolo, freaking out at this point, is point blank blasted again like last time.