Tullece's Analysis

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Turles can't be at 30,000 or anywhere near it. Goku's already stated to be skyrocketing over 30,000 and Turles through this entire time is still keeping up with Goku and dodging his attacks. Let's not forget the guy was going to straight up murder a 100,000 PL Oozaru Gohan. Whom as dear KP just told us, was chuckling and ready to show a guy who was giving KK Goku trouble, who the big man around the house truly was.

You do know what "Skyrocketing" means right?

Imagine a big ass NASA space rocket. What does it do? It rises...high in the sky. Hence the word...sky...and rocket...and skyrocketing. Now replace "Space Rocket" with "Powerlevel" and what do you get when you have a "skyrocketing Powerlevel?"

Holy spit taking shire you get a powerlevel that's rising by a considerable amount.

So let's take that 30,000 AND SKYROCKETING PL and what happens? Turles is keeping up, he gets punched once and continues to hold his own, dodging all of Goku's attacks until he grabs the fruit.

Has the definition of skyrocketing changed? I mean the definition of "Everything" changed with Super Boo apparently, I guess the definition of skyrocketing in Movie 3 now means "Slight Elevation."

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
So Goku is at 30,000 and skyrocketing, and Turtles is dodging his attacks without trouble, but Turtles can't be more than 30,000. That is a farce.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
Turles can't be at 30,000 or anywhere near it. Goku's already stated to be skyrocketing over 30,000 and Turles through this entire time is still keeping up with Goku and dodging his attacks. Let's not forget the guy was going to straight up murder a 100,000 PL Oozaru Gohan. Whom as dear KP just told us, was chuckling and ready to show a guy who was giving KK Goku trouble, who the big man around the house truly was.

You do know what "Skyrocketing" means right?

Imagine a big ass NASA space rocket. What does it do? It rises...high in the sky. Hence the word...sky...and rocket...and skyrocketing. Now replace "Space Rocket" with "Powerlevel" and what do you get when you have a "skyrocketing Powerlevel?"

Holy spit taking shire you get a powerlevel that's rising by a considerable amount.

So let's take that 30,000 AND SKYROCKETING PL and what happens? Turles is keeping up, he gets punched once and continues to hold his own, dodging all of Goku's attacks until he grabs the fruit.

Has the definition of skyrocketing changed? I mean the definition of "Everything" changed with Super Boo apparently, I guess the definition of skyrocketing in Movie 3 now means "Slight Elevation."
You seem to have an agenda to ignore what I post.. At that point Vegeta was 1.1x stronger than Zarbon and was much stronger so no..

If it was that uch above 30k why was not it stated what power level he was? He is between 30k and 40k

The fact the movie was released when it was also proves Goku can't be that strong

Tulece being able to beat Oozaru Gohan is clearly contradicted later... He is showing putting effort to block Piccolo and scared of 30k.. Recoome was not afraid

Recoome > Skyrocketing Goku > Tullece >= Goku initial ~ 30k

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
So Goku is at 30,000 and skyrocketing, and Turtles is dodging his attacks without trouble, but Turtles can't be more than 30,000. That is a farce.
He dodged his blows at first and then ran for the fruits.. Movies are also bad at feats.. Statements should be > feats in non canon.. Tullece is clearly not much above 30k

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Since when can't Goku be that strong? Movies don't have to abide by canon power levels or whatnot.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The movie came beore Goku used 100G and moviesnfollow the Anime time line

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
The movies exist in an alternative timeline. Only the character designs are based off of their canon counterparts.

M12 came out at the time when canon Goku was chilling, watching Elder Kaioshin unlock Gohan's potential. Yet M12 Goku was stronger than his canon counterpart and stated to have been training at Grand Kaio's place.

Or explain how M13 Goku was so much stronger than his canon counterpart? M13 was released during the fight with Gohan-Boo.

Movies don't have to abide by canon power levels

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Guliver said:
Pyrus said:
He dodged his blows at first and then ran for the fruits.. Movies are also bad at feats.. Statements should be > feats in non canon.. Tullece is clearly not much above 30k
He was running for the fruit regardless...

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Conjecture my ass.

You know what's conjecture? That BS you keep sprouting where only the Anime has to be used. I'd love to see Toei's quote on that.

Again, you have an outright statement saying that Goku is skyrocketing passed 30,000. You have Turles holding his own and able to dodge Goku's attacks the whole way through until he grabs the fruit. Clearly you have watched another movie.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Guliver said:
Conjucture
Yeah, I suppose when he was running in the direction of the fruit, his only objective, he was actually running toward a Burger King.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I am saying it's conjucture he was going to eat the fruit eve if Goku was not winning

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Guliver said:
I am saying it's conjucture he was going to eat the fruit eve if Goku was not winning
Did you miss the part where Tullece growing the tree was the entire plot of the movie?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
Conjecture my ass.

You know what's conjecture? That BS you keep sprouting where only the Anime has to be used. I'd love to see Toei's quote on that.

Again, you have an outright statement saying that Goku is skyrocketing passed 30,000. You have Turles holding his own and able to dodge Goku's attacks the whole way through until he grabs the fruit. Clearly you have watched another movie.
No... its based on the statements I showed which you keep ignoring.. everyone and their grandmothers knows that movies are based on the Anime.. look at the release dates.. you ignore what I post

Skyrocketing ok... In the Namek Arc 1.1x gap was a big gap... so for all we know Goku at best was 1.2x stronger than 30k... You keep ignoring it or the fact that Tullece was shown serious when he blocked Piccolo blast...

I also never said conjucture sbout what Tullece said but about him wanting the fruit anyway... read my posts first lol it makes you look a bad troll B-)

Pakl

High Class Warrior
FutureProtagonist said:
Guliver said:
Did you miss the part where Tullece growing the tree was the entire plot of the movie?
Sure he wanted to eat it but he eat it just after having troubles with Goku... if Tullece was tough why did he eat the fruit if he could beat Goku??

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Ca we stop using "you ignore my posts" as argument? If they are "ignoring" it, it's for a good reason.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
You include "they" when I talked to Brofist and he ignores my posts, otherwise he would not be repeating the same things.. He would go and address my posts and he doesn't do so..

The post which I started the thread with has the evidence I posted and some keep ignoring it and not addressing it.. If you disagree then address my big post... Don't repeat the same things over and over

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
You include "they" when I talked to Brofist and he ignores my posts, otherwise he would not be repeating the same things.. He would go and address my posts and he doesn't do so..

The post which I started the thread with has the evidence I posted and some keep ignoring it and not addressing it.. If you disagree then address my big post... Don't repeat the same things over and over
Some people don't bother with quoting, because it can be redundant. Especially when you ignore back.

When you point out that someone are "ignoring" your posts, you are just agitating, trying to start a conflict. Nothing good comes out of that.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
What evidence? There is no evidence. We've given you the evidence. You just need to watch the damn movie.

You're going on about how Turles can't be higher than 30,000 when he's literally holding his own against a guy who has skyrocketed past 30,000 and was going to kill an Oozaru Gohan with a PL of 100,000 and make it look easy. He told Oozaru Gohan to bring it on and had a grin on his face.

This isn't hard to understand, this is plain simple 1+1=2 logic.

What are you telling me Turles' skills are so amazing that despite only being 30,000 he can dodge and avoid someone whose has skyrocketed past that number?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Emmeth said:
Guliver said:

Some people don't bother with quoting, because it can be redundant. Especially when you ignore back.

When you point out that someone are "ignoring" your posts, you are just agitating, trying to start a conflict. Nothing good comes out of that.
o why posting? To annoy? I made this thread to have a debate and it feels ike I am talking to a wall