Tullece's Analysis

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Emmeth said:
Guliver said:
Kienzan is a a cutting disc.. If you can block it then tanking is the same
My point is, Kienzan was never shown to be blocked by anyone and even Freeza had to avoid it when Krillin threw it at him. It cut his tail and the gap is at least 4x.

Makankosappo is similar to Kienzan in that it is a piercing technique. It's designed to kill.

Regardless, straying off-topic here. I feel that Brofist has provided enough of a counter and you're just undermining that counter by saying "you ignore my post". Stop whining.
How did he show any evidence or counter when I countered his posts?? Kienzan is a cutting disc.... Makankosappo is not.. It's shown to be able to get blocked. Simple... It's like fire.. It can killl anyone no matter how stong he is... Makankosappo can be blocked.. You have no evidence to say otherwise so...

Anyway, Tullece blocking it like he did proves he is not so strong.. That's not the only evidence either.. I a not whining.. I just want you to pay attention to what I say because you seem to be repeating yourself like a broken record

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Nope.. This is the full short fight

Piccolo streches his arm and grabs Tullece hand... Tullece is shown angry when he gets caught and then Piccolo streches his other arm to hit Tullece but he dodges him.. Then Tullece punched Piccolo and then Piccolo used the Makankosappo, Tullece is shown a bit nervous when he blocks it and then he says it hurt him a little.. No, it was not sarcasm.. This is an excuse.. Tulece's face shows it was not easy to block it.. Plus, the translation for his statements in several languages proves it was not easy... I feel the whole sarcasm you say is a bad excuse to try to deny that Tullece could of beaten Piccolo only..

I showed the evidence already and countered the points you say..

1. Tullece never shows the abillity to beat Oozaru Gohan.. He just dodged him and that's because he was faar away of him on a mountain.. He then harged his blast and threw it.. Then Goku cut off Gohan's tail... Either th blast was amplified or not, it's obvious Tullece can't beat Gohan without it.. It' also later contradicted in his fights with Goku and Piccolo.. Tullece was at disadvantage with Goku who even if he was far ahead of 30k, he is still uch weaker than his M4 self which is 90k, yet Gohan was 100k so obviosly Tullece is not stronger than Oozaru Gohan and it was a plot hole of Toei shit... It's also possible TOEI just made the villain look tough at first ike they always do... For example in movie 5, Goku seems to have troubles with Coola's henchmen when they were later easily beaten by Piccolo who is weaker than Goku... The next scenario always determines the strength of the villain..

2. Tullece's best feat was beating Piccolo who was over 20,000... He is clearly not shown to be multiple times stronger as he has an angry look when Piccolo grabs his arm and also when he blocks the Makankosappo and stating that it hurt a little... That proves Tullece should not be much higher than 30,000

3. Tullece freaks out when he reads Goku is 30,000.. Recoome was surprised when he read Vegeta power was 30k but he was never shown afraid or sweating.. Recoome > Tullece.. Also, it looked like the reading of 30k scaed Tullece more than Oozaru Gohan which might imply Oozaru Gohan was just plot hole or that Gohan was pretty weakened.. Goku's power was said to raise rapidly.. I checked the quote on Daizenshuu.. The word "skyrocket" can't be translated in Japanese for the same meaning so it is translated as raising rapidly in the Kanzenshuu.. It can be that Goku went from 30k to late 30k.. It was never stated what power level Goku was at so it can't be that 30k was just for nothing

4. Tullece was intended to be as strong as 1st form Freeza IMO

5. The movie was revealed between episodes 54 to 55.. The gighest power was Monster Zarbon and Goku never used 100G making it unlikely to have Tullece and Goku so strong

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
You honestly did not see the fight did you? Did you honestly not see the fight because obviously you're watching something complete different. He casually throws Piccolo aside when he gets grabbed, then he casually dodges his punch. Then he casually punches Piccolo (while smiling smugly during that point) down and then casually blocks his Makansappapo.

All while casually wearing a smug smile before casually blowing Piccolo up. He showed absolute no worry or concern with Piccolo whatsoever during the fight.

https://www.youtube.com/v/vkb6Hqvp0qg

Here are all the fights between Turles and Piccolo. Doesn't matter what the language is since we already know what the original dialogue is you're going to tell me with a straight face that Turles was struggling with Piccolo? That Turles felt threatened by Piccolo? That Turles had to put effort against Piccolo?

Get real. Turles beat the absolute crap out of him with utterly no effort on his part in all the scenarios.

Anyway, Tullece blocking it like he did proves he is not so strong.

The fact that Turles casually stopped the attack with his hand, with absolutely no damage whatsoever put on it while smiling smugly means that Turles isn't so strong? What the hell did you expect him to do, grab the goddamn attack mid-blast in his mouth, swallow it and then shit it right back at Piccolo?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I never said Tullece never easily beat Piccolo but the fact that he was shown nervous when Piccolo used the Makankosappo proves he could not of blocked it easily... He even says it hurt him a little.. If Tullece was so strong, why would the blast even hurt him a little or being nervous at the attack.. You can also see how Tullece's vains in his arm popped out when he got his arm grabbed by Piccolo which means he put some effort into it

Regardless, their fight proves Tullece is not several times stronger than him... Furthermore, during the entire Saiyan Namek Arc, Goku is never multiple times stronger than Piccolo during the first movies like in movie 1,2,3,4 and 5.... Tullece beating Piccolo like he did makes him just 1.5x stronger than him

Why do you always ignore the other points I made though?

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Guliver said:
I never said Tullece never easily beat Piccolo but the fact that he was shown nervous when Piccolo used the Makankosappo proves he could not of blocked it easily... He even says it hurt him a little.. If Tullece was so strong, why would the blast even hurt him a little or being nervous at the attack..
Something can look threatening but turn out to be nothing. "That hurt a little" was sarcasm, it didn't actually hurt at all.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
pakl!!! pakl, plz like 1 of my posts. it can be this 1, too. jst plz once, i want u to do that plz.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Unnecessary bump again man. Why don't you open a new thread? Bumping threads annoy some people. Opening a new thread is so much easier...