Yo so this is indisputable fact

Pakl

High Class Warrior
How SSjin 2 when the highest power shown at that time was 50% MSSjin Goku??

Stop being morons

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fearless Super said:
Fact or Opinion? :facepalm2
People certainly like to throw around the word "fact" nowadays to validate what's simply an opinion. :ladd

Fact :molest

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I guess Movie 1 Goku being the one who fought Raditz is an opinion

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don't consider M8 characters to be CG level, but I also don't consider them to be "pre-ROST" or whatever Pakl's theory is. I just think it's a similar case to M3 where the power levels for the characters are (kind of) random.

p123

Elite
Very informative video VampireWicked. I learned a lot. Without a doubt, due to feats and statements, RSSJ Broly >>> SPC. Broly is a galaxy buster and SPC can only destroy a solar system. Case closed on that end.

However, the movies tend to greatly exaggerate the powers and I have a methodology of bringing them into the fold into realistic matters. I think the best way to handle this is to assume Vegeta and Trunks are the same, everyone else has caught up to them and base everything off of that.

Every movie has a major flaw that makes power levels impossible, but we overlook them to make sense of it all. I don't think it's right to put the entire cast on a Beerus like level because of a couple of statements. The entire group is Galaxy Busters according to this logic and that's just silly.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
Very informative video VampireWicked. I learned a lot. Without a doubt, due to feats and statements, RSSJ Broly >>> SPC. Broly is a galaxy buster and SPC can only destroy a solar system. Case closed on that end.

However, the movies tend to greatly exaggerate the powers and I have a methodology of bringing them into the fold into realistic matters. I think the best way to handle this is to assume Vegeta and Trunks are the same, everyone else has caught up to them and base everything off of that.

Every movie has a major flaw that makes power levels impossible, but we overlook them to make sense of it all. I don't think it's right to put the entire cast on a Beerus like level because of a couple of statements. The entire group is Galaxy Busters according to this logic and that's just silly.

For Broly's dimension in keeping the movies & main story separate, even base state Goku from Movie8 would eat SuperPerfectCell alive.

Two dimensions, two separate levels of scaling.

I honestly think how they scaled in the Broly movies should've been how they officially scaled because Vegeta & Goku in the Saiyan Saga were planet busters, by the Cell Games characters should've been galaxy level.

But i think the Broly movies got the scaling right.

p123

Elite
I think that's the wrong way. If we take that approach with every movie, things get out of hand very quickly.

Base Goku is able to beat Cooler up. How strong is Cooler? Cooler even says you do well enough to have defeated my brother. Cooler probably isn't 50x weaker than his brother now is he?

So, you end up with Cooler being 50x stronger than Freeza, but that's silly.

Just like M8 Piccolo being able to one shot Super Buu, Broly being this strong is stupid.

VampireWicked

High Class Warrior
p123 said:
I think that's the wrong way. If we take that approach with every movie, things get out of hand very quickly.

Base Goku is able to beat Cooler up. How strong is Cooler? Cooler even says you do well enough to have defeated my brother. Cooler probably isn't 50x weaker than his brother now is he?

So, you end up with Cooler being 50x stronger than Freeza, but that's silly.

Just like M8 Piccolo being able to one shot Super Buu, Broly being this strong is stupid.
What Broly is capable of makes him stronger then up until Z's end & just under SuperSaiyan God Goku in SUPER.

But remove him from that dimension & it makes sense.
Akira Toriyama, the artist who created the franchise, had little to do with the movies past some of the character designs. However, he is listed as the creator of the movies in the credits.

In Daizenshuu 6 (released in 1995), Akira Toriyama stated that he considers the movies to be stories in a "different dimension" than the main story of the manga he created.

I think it works with the dimension for the movies characters scale differently then the main story.

p123

Elite
Still though, Piccolo now being Super Saiyan God level is a bit silly, don't you think?

p123

Elite
Piccolo's power is around the level RSSJ Broly used to destroy Galaxies. His feat of destroying a galaxy still isn't enough for Goku and Kaio to put Broly definitively above the group's power.

Piccolo, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta and Trunks all reside around the same level of power. They aren't sure if Broly's is superior to theirs based on his feats, but they are leaning that way.

Thus if you want to make this theory work, I'm guessing M8 Piccolo needs to be around Super Saiyan Vegetto at minimum, which of course is complete and utter nonsense.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Not sure if people are just trolling or if genuine idiocy is at work now. Broly is by no means a Galaxy Buster, that's merely a dub error. In the original, he was only stated to have attacked the Southern Galaxy, with it's destruction being debunked by the planet Broly is fought on being within the Southern Galaxy.

Broly by no means has Galaxy level feats. Any claims of such may as well be posted in the Missing Chromosones section.

p123

Elite
They literally show the destruction of a galaxy though.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Likely a section of it, not it's entirety. The entire plot of the film wouldn't be possible if it took place on a Planet in a Galaxy that doesn't exist, not to mention Kaio-sama even told Goku to check the Saiyan Ki in the Southern Galaxy. Exactly how is he going to check something that doesn't exist?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They were showing the galaxy being destroyed for effect imo. Or at the very least it was an incredibly sped up version of the galaxy being destroyed.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.