SSJ2s DB Levels

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I don’t see that. Metallic smacked him around pretty easily and didn’t take any damage from his blows.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
dJiwaNF.png

Goku had to be far stronger to overpower him from this position. He had no leverage whatsoever and still managed to out-muscle Metallic.

Metallic doesn't take damage from any blows. He's a robot. Even having his face blown off by a KHH meant nothing to him. That's not an indication of his strength.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
So Goku was stronger, but Metallic's durability closed the gap? With that in mind, the fight does look like Goku vs Pirate Robot. I have PR on Namu's level, so maybe Metallic is on that level too.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think it looks much closer than vs Pirate Robot tbh.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It’s a pretty tight chain between Namu, Metallic, Blue, Jackie Chun and Pirate Robot. I’d throw Bora in there as well.

Goku (Post Muscle Tower) > Bora > Goku (Post Budokai) > Goku (@Budokai) > Jackie Chun = General Blue > Namu >=< Sergeant Metallic > Pirate Robot > Kuririn

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You have Bora above post Budokai Goku? Why?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I like to have Bora as high as possible because of his feat of throwing Yajirobe and Goku above the clouds in the Piccolo Daimao Saga. It’s way beyond Namu’s own leap vs Goku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That makes sense. Also could Goku tank bullets without pain after the Budokai? I believe he was still dodging bullets in the early RRA arc.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Not even DBS Goku can tank bullets. It takes a bulky, manly body like Bora’s to tank projectile penetration:molest3.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
MUI Roshi can definitely tank them.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How strong are we saying the Pirate Robot is? Stronger than Krillin but still a rival to him?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm reading it over and it's a tough call. Goku says that it's tough and knows how to fight. It seemed to be far enough ahead of Krillin that Goku told him to go on ahead, but Krillin was still able to dodge some attacks and break its sword. Have the Robot just outside of rivaling Krillin. It's tough to manage that while also keeping it somewhat close enough to Goku to give him mild trouble, but I guess its durability was a factor..

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That would make it equal to Metallic which I disagree with.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Well, both Metallic and Pirate Robot had similar performances. They’d have been done much sooner if not for their mechanical durability. Somewhere between 55 and 60 sounds good.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I disagree. They were somewhat similar but Metallic was clearly a greater threat to Goku. Goku had to up his effort level twice against Metallic. We never saw such against the Pirate Robot (though Goku was stronger against the robot).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What do we think about the difference of Krillin and General Blue? I've got it at 72% right now as I don't think Krillin getting a kick in with an after image means all that much.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I disagree. They were somewhat similar but Metallic was clearly a greater threat to Goku. Goku had to up his effort level twice against Metallic. We never saw such against the Pirate Robot (though Goku was stronger against the robot).

Yeah, looking at the fight Goku was more having mild trouble than in genuine danger.

What do we think about the difference of Krillin and General Blue? I've got it at 72% right now as I don't think Krillin getting a kick in with an after image means all that much.

Since Kuririn couldn’t sense Ki, I think General Blue is about as strong as Jackie Chun was for Kuririn to have an accurate grasp on his power and use him as a measure stick for Goku’s gains. Granted Jackie one shot him while Blue got a bloody lip, but Blue wasn’t going for the kill yet.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think Jackie would have gotten a bloody lip if he was hit by the same attack. He was simply a better fighter and wouldn't be fooled by a simple after image.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Kuririn also only assessed Goku as having gotten gains when he fought Blue, so Goku was likely not going all out vs the Pirate Robot, at least not as far as Kuririn has seen it.

Namu could see through the after image while Blue couldn't. Doesn't it mean Namu > Blue? Or could it be simply a martial arts knowledge superiority?

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.