SSJ2s DB Levels

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@ahill1 that's a good point. I think the fact that Namu had already witnessed the after image in the tournament would help him to be ready for it. He also seemed like a more refined martial artist in general. I do have them about equal though

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@GreatSaiyaman123 What kind of gap do you think Tao Pai Pai had over Goku initially? The way he was manhandling Bora with 2 fingers makes me think it's multi-fold, possibly as much as 5x.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Goku’s Kamehameha ruined his clothes even though Tao blocked it. I’m not sure how cloth durability works, but it seems like a smaller gap than Goku vs Old Daimao.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't think clothing durability is a thing. Wtf lmao.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Tell that to Goku’s pants on Namek :troll

I’m not sure how to compare Goku vs Tao and Goku vs Bora because Tao actually used a spear to kill Bora, and we don’t know how Bora compares to Goku. We do see Goku take a kick from Tao and Tao apparently needs to block Goku’s Kamehameha though.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Honestly the spear is irrelevant. He was dominating Bora with 2 fingers and even launched him into the sky. He at least had to kick Goku and was surprised that he survived the attack. I think Bora is at best around 21st Goku\Jackie level.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.